Real Estate Webmasters Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Engaging work with solid benefits
Senior SEO Specialist (Current Employee) –  Nanaimo, BC30 April 2017
I've been with the company for 5 years and it keeps getting better. REW has invested in a new leadership team that is just starting to click into place, and it's bringing the whole company to a new level. The work environment has improved, the benefits were overhauled, the people are as great as they'very ever been, and it's an exciting time to be part of the REW team. The work itself can be challenging, in a good way, and the company is constantly evolving at a fastore pace. I'd definitely check out jobs here if you're interested in a technology career on the gorgeous west coast best coast.
Pros
Extended health benefits, paid sick days, flexible schedules, fun people, interesting work, growth opportunities
Cons
Busy
I would discourage anyone from working there
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Nanaimo, BC16 April 2017
I worked there for a year. The job itself wasn't as bad, but I watched people get fired left and right. All for no logical reason. They did pay severance, I'll give them that, but never would I recommend that place a good place to work.
Lacking in Direction
Search Engine Optimization Content Writer (Former Employee) –  Nanaimo, BC17 February 2017
Tough company to work for. Often times there are situations where multiple people give you different answers to the same question. Makes for an unfortunately frustrating experience.
Exciting and challenging workplace
Product Consultant (Former Employee) –  Nanaimo, BC16 May 2016
Real Estate Webmasters was an amazing opportunity that challenged my abilities everyday. There was always something new to learn and explore, keeping each day different. As a product consultant it was my responsibility to respond to lead's inquiries in a timely and informative manner. It was important to develop a trusting relationship with clients and enable them to exceed their professional goals and targets. This position helped me to grow and reach a new level of confidence in several different ways.
Pros
team environment