REAL ESTATE ASSISTANT (Unlicensed) - OAKVILLE
Fast paced high energy Real Estate Agent seeking an experienced Assistant with the following characteristics:
- Computer savvy
- Detail oriented
- Punctual and reliable
- Outgoing personality with a positive outlook to situations
- Works well under pressure and tight deadlines
- Enjoys working and dealing with people
- Excellent customer service and communications skills
- Own reliable vehicle
Initially, this is a part-time position (20 Hrs per week), which may lead to a full time job.
Location: Oakville (Dorval and Speers)
Compensation: $ 15.0 to 18.0 / Hr (depending on experience)
- Personal Marketing
- General office duties
- Manage incoming calls
- Data entry
- Uploading listings to personal website and Real Estate Board
- Closing coordination, etc.
Interested in this exciting career opportunity?