SENIOR REAL ESTATE LEGAL ASSISTANT (ETOBICOKE/TORONTO)
Sole practitioner law office requires experienced real estate assistant in south Etobicoke, streetcar at front door.
- Opening and closing of real estate files;
- Review of Agreement of Purchase & Sale;
- Review of bank/lender mortgage documents;
- Drafting real estate documents within conveyancing program &Teranet/Teraview;
- Billing and account preparation for real estate transactions;
- Reporting to client and mortgage lenders;
- Dealing with all aspects of real estate transactions;
- General knowledge of sale and purchase of commercial businesses;
- A minimum of 4+ years legal administrative experience specifically in the area of real estate law with a comprehensive understanding of full legal processes from purchase to mortgage matters;
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, PC Law, Teraview and a real estate conveyancing program;
- Excellent command of the English language (grammar and spelling abilities are essential);
- Exceptional organization and people skills;
- Certification from a legal assistant Program is not necessary, but would be considered an asset along with other general legal procedure knowledge;
- Demonstrated experience handling confidential documents and information;
- Requires a strong work ethic with a stable and established work history.
If you believe you have the skills that match to those listed here, please send your resume and salary expectation.
Start date: flexible mid/late September 2013
Indeed - 8 months ago
Busy real estate law office