A growing law firm in Vaughan is looking for a full-time junior real estate clerk. You will be working with a senior real estate clerk and handling purchase, sale and mortgage refinancing files. You will be part of a small team in a growing business with opportunity to establish a long term career. You will also assist the senior law clerk as required on business purchases and sales or commercial real estate matters. We are looking for someone who is eager for an opportunity to learn and grow with us.
- Must be proficient in PCLaw, Conveyancer, and E-Reg
- Must be able to complete real estate files beginning to end including sales, purchases and refinances
- Must have minimum typing speed of 60 wpm and be proficient with Microsoft Word
- Must work well under pressure with tight deadlines
- Must be flexible to work late, come in early when required during busy real estate season
- Must have excellent time management skills and able to work independently
- Must be a supportive team player and work with staff to ensure deadlines are met
- Must have 1-3 years experience working in a high volume real estate office
If you are interested in joining our firm, please email your cover letter and resume. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.