Reading Town Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Teaching students to understand and strengthen their reading, writing, and speaking skills.
English Teacher (Current Employee) –  Richmond HillJuly 22, 2015
Working at Reading Town has allowed me to implementing what I have learned at Teachers College in regards to differentiated instructions and assessments. I love working in this educational environment, and everyday is a refreshing reminder that I am in a job that I love.
I have amazing colleagues and we are always collaborating to ensure our lesson plans are effective. Students are our first priority and we make sure we create a safe and equitable environment for our students.
Everyday was a new day
teacher taught and assisted students (Former Employee) –  Richmond, ONJune 25, 2015
I had a great time working for Reading Town and helping students with their academic needs. I learned a lot of skills that I apply to my day to day life. The management at Reading Town was organized, understanding, and professional. My co-workers were able to maintain the professional environment and commit to their tasks as asked to. The most enjoyable part of my day at Reading Town was to see child walk out smiling while having learnt at least one new thing and the appreciation by parents.
Impression
Math Tutor (Current Employee) –  London, ONDecember 16, 2014
Reading Town is a very good tutor institution and the boss are so nice to me and we have a good relationship with each other. I like this company very much.
love helping children
Student Assistance (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONAugust 1, 2012
I was working in Reading Town about one and half year. i was preparing the study materials and assist children to have conputer test.
Great students
Tutor (Current Employee) –  EdmontonJune 22, 2012
This is a great place to work after school. The students are really dedicated to learning and the class size is limited to three students.
Pros
small classes
Cons
part-time only