We're looking for creative writers to produce question-based content for digital platforms. Please read on to see if we're a fit!
We are a funded creative technology start-up working with international brands as clients. We specialize in mobile design & development, web design & development, user experience tracking & analysis, audience tracking & predictive insights, business engagement amplification, and direct engagement marketing. ReachBit is proudly based in Toronto.
Position Summary - Creative Content Writer (contract)
Creative Content Writers are primarily responsible for writing and editing content for a number of company projects. The current project involves creating short, engaging consumer-facing questions.
In addition, Creative Content Writers have the opportunity to engage in the planning and implementation of social media content strategies of various company projects.
This position involves direct work with company founders. Creative Content Writers work to ensure all content are produced in accordance with the established content creation framework. More details will of course be given upon meeting and start of work.
There are both part-time and full-time positions available. The hourly pay is $12-$15 (depending on experience).
The position primarily involves a work-from-home arrangement, but there will be occasional in-person meetings. Meetings will be held either at our corporate office at Bathurst and St. Clair, or our satellite meeting location at Yonge and Bloor (see company website for addresses).
If you live outside of Toronto but are able to attend at least one meeting in Toronto, please let us know in your application.
Please also indicate the number of weekly hours you'd like to work.
- University degree preferred
- College degree/certificate in relevant fields an asset
- Super-star high school students are welcome to apply
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel required
- Basic knowledge of content management systems an asset
- Knowledge of social media platforms an asset
- Demonstrated interest in writing and/or consumer facing content required
- Send your resume + a writing sample + 3 weekdays you are available to meet at 9 AM
- Selected applicants will be invited to group informational sessions
- Sessions are held in an informal setting, entailing a presentation of the project and position responsibilities
- Session location: Yonge and Bloor - 'Business Centre' location, address available on company website
Perks and Benefits
- Work directly with company founders
- Work from home on own hours
- Get paid immediately upon delivery
- Weekly performance-based bonuses
We are an equal opportunity employer. Only selected applicants will be contacted. Thanks for your interest!