RCS CONSTRUCTION

RCS CONSTRUCTION Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
great work place good people
Laborer (Former Employee), 26 topsail court, bedford, nsDecember 18, 2013
I started off every shift with rcs doing hot work permits signed setting up equipment and meteials for the night and then working alongside my fellow employees the management was very kind helpful and easy to work for and always eager to help, the most enjoyable part of the job was the finished product that we all as a team were proud of.
Production
Machine Operator (Current Employee), Hillside, NJJanuary 21, 2014
Its a job. There's not much room for growth but you will sharpen your skills/
Dirt Work/Grading/Landscaping
Laborer/Operator (Former Employee), Rapid City, SDDecember 5, 2013
Cons: benefits were the worst benefits ever recieved
A typical day at work was basically either backfilling with dirt and packing it to specs of what it needed to be or grading dirt to specs for sidewalk,curb and gutter, or the road itself. Landscaping was also in the job but wasn't a main factor.
The things that I learned most with this job were the grading and specs that were required for laying pipe – more... underground or laying base coarse for asphalt to come into the job.
My co-workers were some of the greatest people I have worked with but yet some of the most hot headed type of people I have ever worked with. It made some days very hard to work around them, but in the end we all got the job done.
The hardest part of the job was trying to stay focused on one particular task during the job, we would always start one task and then management would want us to start doing another one with it being on the list of to do things. It made it hard to get things completed after we started them.
The most enjoyable part of the job was the fact that I got to run equipment and do manual labor. I like to be active in the work field and not just sitting in a piece of equipment all the time. I like to be able to move around and do different things once in a while. – less
Great place to work, family owned with family values
Teamster (Former Employee), Alton, ILJuly 22, 2013
Pros: great company
Cons: work is slow
A true pleasure working for this company, great co-workers, everyday is enjoyable