RCS CONSTRUCTION Employee Reviews in Canada

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Challenging and informative
SUPERVISOR ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  St. John's, NLFebruary 4, 2014
This job consisted of the construction of a new commercial steel structured building.
This job experience provided me with knowledge of the real world construction industry, delays, schedule conflicts, and budgets. This job was related my my field of study, Civil Engineering Technology, and I was challenged with various tasks that were relevant such as surveying, quantity take-offs and estimates, and analyzing technical drawings. I was also involved in the on site meetings between the workers, sub-trades, and owners, which happened once every two weeks to ensure proper communication between all parties involved. Any changes in the scope of work were discussed, as well as the progress thus far.
I enjoyed performing my best in my field of study and being a part of the RCS team.
Pros
supportive work environment
Cons
slow days
great work place good people
Laborer (Former Employee) –  26 topsail court, bedford, nsDecember 18, 2013
I started off every shift with rcs doing hot work permits signed setting up equipment and meteials for the night and then working alongside my fellow employees the management was very kind helpful and easy to work for and always eager to help, the most enjoyable part of the job was the finished product that we all as a team were proud of.