RBC Employee Reviews

Found 1,045 reviews matching the search
average employer, very process oriented, predictable
Investment and Retirement Planner (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON19 January 2017
Very conservative, predictable career stream. Little advancement beyond branch manager outside Toronto. Very MBA oriented, in fact, get them to pay for it. RBC people are very impressed with themselves.
Pros
predictable, fair
Cons
no advancement
It is ti work with the pepoel you can learn evey day .
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  North York, ON19 January 2017
I Am working in diffrent work place and I like what I do mostely in teaching and it is good to teach and learn with Rbc
Working in the company is a good aportunity

God bless
Pros
Ok
Cons
Ok
great place to work in the financial world !!
Bank Teller (Former Employee) –  Waterloo, ON18 January 2017
Great people and many chances to move up. Awesome place to start if you want to move up in the banking world.

Best thing about RBC is the diversity, it is celebrated and so much opportunities to get out and help people through RBC.
Excellent
QA Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 January 2017
Good co-workers and management, lots of opportunities for advancement, nice office, some good people work there, Leading technologies, creative teammates, flexible work time
Great company
Entitlements Administrator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 January 2017
Room to excel in your position, and the tools to do so are given. Great opportunities are always presented when asking how to achieve them.
Good Company
TECHNICAL SUPPORT ANALYST - CONTRACT (Former Employee) –  London, ON17 January 2017
Excellent,company, awesome management and team leaders, great support team. Amazing third level support, and server support technicians. Great team to work with.
Very good company
Career Launch Associate (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC17 January 2017
Great cross-departamental opportunities and very helpful management. Diverse and friendly work environment. RBC cares about its employees and their career goals.
Stable Employment
Banking Advisor (Current Employee) –  Ottawa West, ON14 January 2017
A stable job and work environment.
Friendly co-workers and atmosphere.
Fast-paced, changing environment, with a forward focus on future technologies in finance.
Great people indeed
Head Cash and Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Sidney, BC14 January 2017
Enjoy working there.
For me longer hours as the branch is no where near my home.

Great company to work for, seem to look after their staff - general overall of rbc is excellent company.
Pros
Free banking and 1/2 price credit cards
Cons
Don't get paid very well
Aggressive - Fast paced environment
Home and Auto Insurance Advisor (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON13 January 2017
The work environment is fast paced. There is a life-work balance. There were many training programs that were provided. All the sale associates were encouraged, assistance was provided when needed. Great management.
Amazing place always wanted to work for such an organization
Client Advisor (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON12 January 2017
I always wanted to work with such an amazing organization that values its employees growth and career in the long run, and also provides opportunities for career advancement and success.
Banking (contact centre)
Banking Advisor - Inbound (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON12 January 2017
No room for growth
Dishonest
Salary wasn't worth it for the travel
New management was not honest about career paths
Not a good job culture/environment
Good workplace with good people
Credit Card Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON11 January 2017
A very fast paced environment at the call centre. very repetitive work and boring. speaking to many customers. If speaking on the phone isn't your thing, not recommended to work at call centre.
Good Company
Customer Service Representative-Client Advisor (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 January 2017
Great company to work as a team. Diversity and Collaboration to do trouble shooting. Customer Service to do different transactions: deposit, withdraw, consolidations, credit cards, insurance, investment, accuracy, and admin stuff in a fashion design.
A very productive work place
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ON10 January 2017
it a very diverse work environment and everyone gets along well, which i think increases the employee's moral. working with different people i have learned a lot, both work related and personal.
Financial and Technology
Manager - RBC Digital/Technology (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 January 2017
Excellent company to work for. Lots of learning, lots of opportunity for advancement. Ever evolving. Client focused. Value add focused
Excellent professional enviroment, great co workers,
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS9 January 2017
Excellent professional place. I learned quite a bit of customer service with this company. This was my first professional job and my first introduction to finances.A great opportunity that I am very thankful and appreciative for.
Pros
Great co workers, introduction to finances
Cons
was not enough work available to keep me on full time
Productive environment
Developer Co-op (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 January 2017
Productive work environment with helpful and knowledgeable co-workers. Provides the ability to learn and grow as an employee and a good work life balance.
Fun workplace to work for
Senior Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 January 2017
Wholesale Parameters Enhancement Program (WPEP) addresses the requirement to enhance its approach and implementation in estimating Probability of Default (PD), Loss Given Default (LGD) and Usage Given Default (UGD) metrics across its Wholesale banking portfolio. These changes are required to meet Basel II regulatory requirements.
Enjoyed working at RBC.
Client Advisor Business Services (Former Employee) –  Hillsburgh, ON4 January 2017
I've worked at a few locations but got full time in Hillsburgh. That was my favorite location. I absolutely loved working with the ladies there. They made my day. We worked hard to be the best we could be and had a lot of fun. Its a small branch so I got to know the community real fast and just loved them. I would go back there.

My managers were awesome as well. They were always nice and pleasant to be around. The hardest or worst part of the job was always having to worry about numbers and %'s. The best part of the job was helping clients find ways to save on their banking needs.
Pros
Fun place to work, Love being around money.
Cons
The sales aspect of the job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RBC. Our community is ready to answer.