fun work environment and very helpfull team leaders
Collections Agent (Former Employee) – Mississauga, ON – 17 August 2016
- The environment everyday was very fun and comfortable, being punctual was most important for every employee.
- Learned more about what customer service is and applied it everyday at work, full training given by RBC on how to analyze all client information within database to provide best solutions to help ease their debt.
- Team leaders helped with any situations that were hard to solve, they did team meetings to discuss goals and any further improvements needed to apply to help clients ease their debt.
- At RBC there were teams for each team leader, members of each team were very helpful and respectful.
- The hardest part working at RBC was communicating with the clients over the phone because not every client was the same.
- The most enjoyable part was working in a team oriented environment where everyone helped each other, everyone was very respectful of each other.