RBC

RBC Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Customer Service Representative Expert
Représentante Service à la clientèle (Current Employee), Montreal, QcSeptember 22, 2012
Cons: longs hours
Open the Security Depost Boxes every mornning,
Receipt the mails,
Open all sessions, do all the pendings and contact all the clients to let them know they receive their Visa card.
The Hardest part oh the job, I have to manage all disgruntled custumers every day, because my job it s to assist the clients to solve all thei problems.

December 14, 2012

Hello, I am currently working as an account receivable personnel in a financial institution. I am equally interested in working at RBC as a collector. However, I have no idea about the salary..as they keep mentioning competitive salary without specification. Can you please tell me the salary of a collector @ RBC Montreal? I know the salary will be similar to Customer service agents. thanks

Very sad and negative
call center customer service representative (Former Employee), Montréal, QCDecember 21, 2015
Pros: Salary of 15$ an hour
Cons: Strict management, a lot of pressure, very negative environement, everybody is sad
From all my jobs in Canada and I have had quiet a few this is the one I hated the most. Everything is too strict, you cant even go to a washroom with out getting s*** from management. "You have your breaks for that" they will tell you. This place just sucks!
Call Centre for loans, credit lines, Visas and mortgages
Credit Specialist (Former Employee), Mississauga, OnNovember 27, 2013
Pros: great team spirit.
Cons: after awhile the 3pm to 11pm became tedious.
Very exciting job. You started calling at 3pm in Northern Ontario
then you worked your way across Ontario to the East. At night you were West ending up in Alberta, at 11pm. The entire team
was like a family. Your team leader always willing to help you
achieve your goals and better.
Technical Analyst/Team Lead (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 29, 2013
Everyday is a learning process. Management helps in personal growth and goals as an idividual by by having regular meetings within a group setting as well as one on one to help with our success. Being able to help one another as coworkers can be very rewarding and learning from each other helps to build each others strengths and improve on our weaknesses.
Best Work Culture and Management
Project Control Officer (Former Employee), Toronto, ONOctober 6, 2015
Pros: RBC Events, Co-workers were great mentors, Grew into a Leader
This was a 9-5 job with excellent co-workers that were more than willing to answer any questions I had. I was mentored by many project leads and managers during my time at RBC. Hardest part of the job was leaving the contract. I would definitely take a contract role with RBC again.
excellent place to work
Client Advisor (Current Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 18, 2015
Pros: excellent training
Cons: hours vary
RBC is a forward thinking, trending with the times company. They have many initiatives and an excellent training program for all staff.
Serving customers and giving sound financial advice is a typical day at RBC. Everyone works as a team.
You are constantly learning new and innovative ways to serve customers better.
An overall positive experience
Software Distribution Analyst (Current Employee), Toronto, OntarioJune 25, 2013
What I enjoyed most of all was meeting new people and learning new technologies. My team leader was very professional, approachable, and easy to work with. While at RBC, I learned SMS and SCCM deployments, collection and advertisement creation, etc. The life-work balance was terrific, as I was allowed to work flex hours.
I love RBC!!!
Account Manager (Current Employee), Calgary, ABNovember 4, 2012
RBC has been absolutely amazing to work at. I love the culture of supporting and recognizing your colleagues, my manager is the best, most supportive and motivating. I love helping my clients and I am grateful and proud that RBC supports so many great causes like the Blue Water Project, Arts, We Day and much more. It's a great company to work for and be a part of!
Productive with deadline and having fun while helping colleagues
Client Data Analyst (Current Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 24, 2015
Pros: Flexibility
A delightful place to work for with supportive management. Learned lots of technical skills on personal grow and develop. Too many red tape and politics, but this is expected of a big company. The most enjoyable part of the job was helping each other to complete our assignments.
horrible place to work
customer service representative (Former Employee), grande prairieJuly 27, 2014
Pros: nothing
Cons: training sucked
All I have to say is awful!! They care more about the clients then the staff. Everyone was fake. The training was awful. After working there I would never bank there at all. They don't know how to pay their employees. The assistant manager was awful she doesn't know how to do her job she needs more training.
Customer service at the forfront
Bilingual Licensed Insurance Advisor (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONOctober 4, 2015
At RBC Royal Bank I learned the importance of having great customer service skills while dealing with various individuals over the phone. This skill was important as to deeper the relationship between the customer and their financial institution and increasing the companies great reputation.
Wonderful work environment and exception team values
Student Partner Program (Current Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 19, 2013
Pros: charity evemts, networking sessions, flexibility
I loved working at RBC Captital Markets, I had the best team possible. They were all extremely fun but also very professional. On a scale of 1 - 10, I would rate them a 10 no questions asked. They held lots of networking events, and also charity events.
Overall satisfing work experience.
Junior Banking Advisor (Former Employee), Moncton NBOctober 19, 2015
Pros: Medical Insurance
Cons: technical issues largely unaddressed
Working there everyday was like a new puzzle to solve, which is a good fit for me. there was no one size fits all solutions. Offering financial advise and exploring options to help clients either save or make money made for a very satisfying experience.
Fast paced environment with tight deadlines
Associate Equipment Finance Specialist (Current Employee), Wheatley, OntarioNovember 29, 2012
Pros: working from home
Cons: working from home
I work from home right now and and enjoy the company. Job stability is becoming an issue and I do not feel secure anymore.

I love dealing with the clients and the vendors.

The hardest part of the job is not being able to put together a deal for a client.
Fun and fast paced environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 4, 2015
-Answering phone calls, solving customer complaints
-Learned advanced information about finance
-Motivating Management
-Fun and out-going co-workers
-Nothing really hard about it. Duties are simple and easy to learn and complete.
-Most enjoyable part of the job is the bonuses you can receive.
Fun loving working enviorment
Sr.Quality Assurance Analyst (Current Employee), Toronto, ONOctober 14, 2015
Daily work includes routine project meeting ,follow up with developers and review of existing project status with management team.I get motivated when I am faced with new challenges and learning new things getting exposed to various environment, knowledge skills and people.
Probably the best bank to work for in Canada
Senior Clerk (Former Employee), Toronto, OntarioNovember 25, 2013
Pros: professional environment, successful results
Cons: required to sacrifice personal lives
This bank is leading in most categories and for good reason. They have their act together and are leaving the competition behind. Stable management, good pay package and opportunity to advance.
Strong company with excellent values and employee engagement
Sr. Process Analyst (Former Employee), Toronto, OntarioJanuary 7, 2014
Pros: flexible work and family life balance
Cons: extremely large organization
I had an amazing 20 year track record with this big bank.
Unfortunately my role was eliminated due to the cancellation of a global project.
RBC is a great place to work, learn and grow.
PRODUCTIVE WITH THE FUN OF HARD WORK AND DEDICATION AT WORK PLACE
Data Entry Operator (Current Employee), 10 YORK MILLS, TORONTO, ONMay 11, 2015
Pros: HALF AN HOUR LUNCH
Cons: HALF AN HOUR BREAK
THE OVERALL REVIEW IN RBC IS EXCELLENT DUE TO FULL DEDICATION TO THE WORK ASSIGNED WITH QUIET HONESTY AND FAIRNESS. IT IS ALMOST 11 YEARS TO WORK IN RBC ENJOYING THE FLEXIBILITY OF TIMING AND VARIETY OF WORK.
Great Corporate Values!
Customer Service Representative/Financial Advisor (Former Employee), London, ONMay 22, 2013
RBC Values aligned with my own convictions:

Excellent service to clients and each other
Working together to succeed
Personal responsibility for high performance
Diversity for growth and innovation
Trust through integrity in everything we do
Revenue
RBC website
YouTube
Join our Talent Community
Recherche d'emplois
Watch our video about becoming a Client Advisor!
Watch our video about becoming a Business Account Manager!
Watch our video about becoming a Financial Planner!

Twitter