RBC Employee Reviews

Found 1,434 reviews matching the search
Excellent benefits, stressful workload
Financial Advisor (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB8 September 2017
Sales targets increasingly harder year over year. Annual bonus reflected and decreased. Excellent flex benefits. Short and long term disability. Flexible work arrangements
Really good management, supportive and friendly
Investment Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON8 September 2017
I really like this position with RBC DI and the management, they are friendly and supportive. For a family reason, I have to leave, there really isn't any cons. If I have to choose one, it is the location.
change of focus
Client Advisor (Former Employee) –  Prince George, BC8 September 2017
the first few years of RBC was amazing, it was client focused and it was about finding what the client needed. I enjoyed coming to work and loved the work ethic that RBC stood for. The focus of the company changed from always being our clients first choice, to becoming the number one BANK. Sales became the focus. I
Pros
some great Managers
Cons
SALES Sales
Good place to work and develop skills
DIRECTOR (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 September 2017
Good place to work and develop skills. Generally good working conditions with peers and managers keen to succeed and develop talent. Recommended for short or long term career.
Great place to work!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, AB7 September 2017
I only worked there a ahort time since I went to school fulltime! But the atmosphere was great! Meeting new customers everyday was great. Having to know and learn so much from the community. It really had deversity of workers.
Bilingual Operations Specialist (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON6 September 2017
I learned a lot working there and it has prepared me for career advancement and development. Once you end up excelling in your role, you area able to move on to further your experience.
fast paced work environment
Investigations Officer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 September 2017
Great work culture with the opportunity to learn a lot. Typically investigating trades and settlement and if needed to review the status with the client if the trade has not settled properly.
Pros
opportunity to learn a lot
Equity Derivatives Operations Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 September 2017
Management is very encouraging and want the best for employees. Management also want to retain talent within the company and does their best to assist employees in order to do so. Overall very friendly and positive environment.
very good work culture and Job work/ life balance
Software Developer (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 September 2017
RBC is a very well reupted company. It value its employee and has very good work culture. Emplyees are mostly managing themselves and prioritizing their work. employee's voice is heard.
Pros
good work culture
Cons
slightly low salary
Productive and fun environment
Jr. QA Tester (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 September 2017
Typical day at office is checking emails, attending QA meetings.
Learned team management, stockholder skills.
Best management to work with.
Adorable work place culture.

Want to know more about RBC?

Ask a question
RBCCM High pase
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 September 2017
RBC Capita Markets is a high velocity organization.
Work is highly respected and expectations are high.
Delivery of results in time and on budged.
Too much sales
Account Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC1 September 2017
I stopped working there when I had my first child, I did not return to work as it had gotten too serious on the sales side and no longer a customer service based position.
RBC Is A Great Place To Work
HR Payroll & HR Applications Specialist (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON31 August 2017
I started with RBC in 2004 and honestly working for RBC has been a blessing. RBC has many opportunities to grow and develop new skills and knowledge and everyone including me has taken fun advantage of all RBC has to offer. Thanks RBC
Disconnect between Compony vision and reality of RBC work place. High turnover and always understaffed
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  St Catharines31 August 2017
High stress and as a result high turnover or sick leave. Disconnect between employment demands and management. salary has not kept up with increased workloads and demands put on employees who are usually understaffed.
Pros
Great underappreciated staff
Cons
High stress
work environment is tense
Manager, Financial Controls (Consolidation) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON30 August 2017
when I first join RBC, the management team is professional, and the work environment is work life balanced, however, in the recent years, the new management team became more and more demanding and they do not value work life balance, the work is more intense and the work environment is tense and competitive .
Pros
benefit
Cons
very intense
A nice place to work
OperationS Officer - Stockdesk (Former Employee) –  Toronto29 August 2017
A great place to work and for long term employment. More room for advancement and Good benefits. Friendly and a safe place to work. Hardest part is the commute.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
long hours commute
Challenging environment and opportunities for growth
Senior Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON29 August 2017
The company offers opportunities for career and personal development. Sometimes long hours are required but staff are adequately taken care of and remunerated
Pros
Free lunch / dinners during overtime work
Great place to work.
Special projects coordination (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 August 2017
Great place to work. Practices corporate culture, work life balance, relationships and acknowledges contributions. I would always like to go back and work for RBC.
Enjoyed working with high Performing team
Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 August 2017
Very motivated and efficient work environment. Everyone is trustworthy and transparent in communication and information sharing. Love to work in RBC again.
Great Lab environment
Senior Telecom Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 August 2017
I really liked the lab environment, which was very identical to the production. Made it easy to implement new technologies and also help with practice for certifications.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RBC. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval