RBC Employee Reviews

Team work and amazing and talented staff
Customer Services / Cage Custodian (Former Employee) –  North Vancouver, BC3 December 2016
customer service has being great got something to learn on daily basis, great management and family like friends. Good number of client count with owesome personality.
Pros
Good work environment and life balance
Best at teamwork in achieving common goal.
Account Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB2 December 2016
As a casual employee, I only have few hours of work at RBC. I am assigned to process deposits of clients and work at fast paced environment in order to meet daily deadlines.
I easily learned all trainings with the coaching of my manager.
Teamwork is best played here. We meet our daily requirements and we adhere to coherence and diversity as a group.
Pros
Most of the time we have free lunches.
Cons
Few hours of work
productive fun workplace
Cards Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON2 December 2016
great place to work, nice people. lots of food and social gatherings. good team work - new family formed. benefits and work hours manageable. room for growth
Good
Financial Advisor (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC28 November 2016
IT was a good job, got a cash to establish myself by meeting clients on the CSR lineup and building my desk this way. It was a good start to my career .
Business Analyst Typical Work at RBC
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 November 2016
As a Business Analyst, I gathered requirements from different stakeholders and elicit information through various business analysis techniques in order to implement changes from very detailed project level to strategic initiatives.
Great community and work culture
Execution Lead (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 November 2016
Many employees at RBC have been working at RBC for longer time. This is a sign of a great company. RBC values his employees and community very much. Great place to work.
As an intern
Client Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON26 November 2016
Its been a while but all i can remember is customer are very demanding. I mostly fetch coffee for the staff and help fill out application.
High political environment
TOKENS OFFICER (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 November 2016
People with no skills are promoted if they have the right connections, while the qualified workers could be kept as the best kept secret in the organization, overlooked for recognition and advancement of career. It's basically a popularity competition of sorts.
Same goes for recruitment, if you know an insider who knows job openings , or a relative, they can influence management to get you the job. This is apparent when you see off springs of employees in high positions being immediately employed even if not qualified.
Pros
1 hr breaks, good lunch area
Cons
no job stability
Great workplace great people
QA Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 November 2016
Everyone was willing to help.
Great ability to grow within the company.
Reviews are very helpful to aide in achieving goals within the company.
Great location within downtown Toronto.
A great place to work at
Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 November 2016
The people I work with are extremely professional, which provided new people like me a great opportunity to learn, to grow. I'm feeling really lucky to start my career and first job at RBC.
Enjoy working at RBC
Systems Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON20 November 2016
Many years of experience working with multiple teams in a large enterprise, including Business Units and Technical Infrastructure teams
Excellent company
Business & Application Architect (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 November 2016
Great place to work, plenty of opportunity with focus on self-improvement. Technology and change is a way of life at RBC, and it drives innovation every day.
was hired to develop email marketing capaigns
Front End Developer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 November 2016
in charge of all email communication channels for RBC. day to day email coding for various devices. built responsive emails and landing pages
Good Company with good culture..
Network Technical Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 November 2016
The company provides decent services with good corporate culture and technical management. The IT/ Network Analyst work-hours are typically as expected. Not much after work-hour activities and on-call..
Pros
Nice location. Good culture.
Cons
Not much work from Home-office.
Great place to be!
Business Client Advisor /Client Advisor (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 November 2016
Love my coworkers, love the company! It was really flexible and understanding of the fact that i often had many demands as a mother. The environment was welcoming and really allowed me to feel at home.
Banking Advisor
Banking Advisor (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 November 2016
Great organisation to be part. Work environment very professional and friendly. Great benefits. typical day - assist clients with day to day transactions, Advise clients with objective of help them attain financial goal
Excellent place to start your career.
Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 November 2016
Although RBC is a big organization, the team spirit runs deep in its office culture. Overall, a great office culture, everyone helps out each other.
Great organization - one of the best bank to work for
Controller (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 November 2016
There is a reason why they are ranked number 1 amongst the Canadian. A great organization where you learn from the best. Plenty of opportunity to gain experience and advance your career.
Pros
Great people to work with
Typical Day at RBC
Market Operation Support Officer (Current Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON15 November 2016
Customer service and advice focused. Management try their best to improve service. Friendly environment, great benefits, up to date in technology. Continues change in operations.
worked with great people
Front line client adviser (Former Employee) –  Camrose, AB15 November 2016
Job was good and most days interesting. Did not like the push on sales as part of my bonus as it did not look at what I did to makes the job I was doing important.
Pros
interesting most days
Cons
working saturdays and the push of sales