RBC Employee Reviews in Canada

• Salary/Benefits
they should learn how to manager people
Account Manager/Banking Advisor (Current Employee), Halifax, NSApril 23, 2016
Pros: other people sees that you have a good job but you basically do not
Cons: long hours, salary based, you will have to work at least 5 hours extra every week at least
the branch i work with, the manager there was very very bad, you have do every little thing, even it is not related to your role, he is still asking you to do it everyday. And he is kind of force me to stay the branch where i worked, not allow me to transfer to other locations. Also, when i registered a course which rbc will pay for it, it took him 3 month to get this approved and it happened twice in last two yrs. He basically does not want to give you any raise, always saying that you do not have enough experience for this you do not have any experience for that. His management skills are horrible.
Great Environment to work, with competitive salary/bonus
Technical Systems Analyst (Current Employee), Toronto, ONApril 23, 2016
Pros: good salary
Cons: legacy technology
- Good culture, co-workers are very friendly and always willing to help out
- A number of collaborative events, and social events
Valuable Experience
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Bathurst, ONApril 18, 2016
I considered this job as a valuable experience to understand a little bit more about the financial area and mostly customer service/sales behaviour.
walmart photo studio
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), Hanover, ONApril 13, 2016
I enjoyed working for this company and the environment. Friendly staff and very accommodating place to work. Could stand for a little more training with some of the product to make it easier.
Network Support Technician
Network Support Technician (Former Employee), Wellington, ONApril 11, 2016
It was a good place to work all the colleagues were very friendly and helpful. Learning was very excellent which helped me to work very well
Good brand to have
Manager, Client Action Group (Current Employee), Toronto, ONApril 9, 2016
Pros: good work life balance
Cons: bad pay upgrades
growth opportunities if you network and work hard, but eventually there is a cap after which it is harder to break through to higher and better positions

your experience at RBC will depend completely on your manager. most managers are really good and supportive.

although there is room to grow, but that growth only comes in the form of title..pay increases for internal employees are terrible.
Excellent place to work.
Project / Team Lead - RBIS (Current Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 29, 2016
The project was a very challenging project.
Initially getting in to the swing of the project was a challenge with such a complex project. The job was made easy with RBC coworkers who gave excellent knowledge transfer and a good understanding of the application.
Got good support from the RBC (RBIS) Team
progressive company
Technical Systems Analyst (Current Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 21, 2016
Pros: pay
Cons: advancement
the work environment is nice and very competitive. Management helps employees to excel, but there is not a push for actual advancement.
Rbc
Work as Client Services Representative (Former Employee), Leamington, OntarioMarch 9, 2016
I absolutely loved working at RBC.

Working with people may sound like a cliché comment but it is exactly what I strive in.

I only left RBC after 10 years due to their inflexibility to rotate Saturdays.
This company takes good care of its' employees!
Technical Team Lead (Permanent) (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 9, 2016
A well established infrastructure made it very easy to get things done. Internal processes were mature, and made sense.

Encouraged a hard-working, diverse work force.
Fun and productive
Junior Planning Analyst, Co-op Student (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 8, 2016
well planned and very effective learning experience. Had really good relationships with the management. it was very balanced work-life experience.
Catching up to startups
Application Developer (Current Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 7, 2016
Although RBC is a bank they are catching up with the startup culture and it's a great place to be. However, there are still people who are reluctant to change, especially middle managers and the environment/culture is very different across teams.
A very welcoming company
Volunteer - Handling (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONMarch 6, 2016
Pros: Great people
Cons: Long hours
I had done volunteering work with the RBC company for a few years without pay. It was a great experience because it helped me develop a few skills such as organization skills, and initiation skills.
Productive Workplace
Client Advisor (Current Employee), Brampton, ONFebruary 29, 2016
Focusing mainly on customer experiences and being the face of RBC while working in the branch. A lot of duties to fulfill and can be a very busy environment.
QA Analyst RBC
QA Analyst (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONFebruary 25, 2016
It is a good position for me since I have a background in Software Development. The work environment is great and so are the people.
not a nice experience
Data Quality Analyst (Former Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 22, 2016
Aggressive, unfair, detrimental, negative, unstable, politically driven, unpleasant environment and incompetent, insecure management. On the positive side, flexible breaks, good pay and bonuses.
Great place to work!
Operations System Analyst (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJanuary 28, 2016
I was only there for four months as a summer student, but it was amazing! The culture was great and everyone was so friendly and willing to help. The company set up lots of opportunities to meet people and connect with other people in the company as well as people higher in management positions. Would love to go back to RBC!
Great place to work.
QA Analyst (Current Employee), ONJanuary 19, 2016
Pros: good work environment
Cons: Project can get monotonous.
you are left to innovate and maximize the use of your time for the project. by this approach more can be given to the project.
Excellent Bank and People, a good place to work
Caribbean Markets Project Manager, Credit Cards (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJanuary 18, 2016
Pros: The work, the people, the office, the environment is great
Cons: I cannot find anything
I have enjoyed working at RBC as its a very professional and customer oriented organization. The organization ensures that their employees can actively engage in different activities and is always open to discussions in a very professional way.

I have found this the best bank in Canada to work and where have found the most professional people to work with.
RBC Associate position
nil (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJanuary 9, 2016
Can anyone say what is the starting salary for this type of job with RBC; much appreciate.

How about the day to day tasks of this position?

thx.
RBC website
YouTube
Join our Talent Community
Recherche d'emplois
Watch our video about becoming a Client Advisor!
Watch our video about becoming a Business Account Manager!
Watch our video about becoming a Financial Planner!

Twitter