RBC Employee Review

RBC advice center
Credit Card specialist, Advise clients (Current Employee) –  vancouver,bc2 December 2013
A typical day begins with signing into my computer and all my programs, reading emails to notify myself of any updates or changes at work we have going on. Its a learning process everyday I feel. I come home with new knowledge and wisdom towards the job. its nice to have a great variety of co-workers so we can have some fun time as well. the hardest part of the job I feel is to make sure I am able to answer every clients request fully. but I do really enjoy having control on my own time management skills and tasks.
Pros
compliance time
Cons
long hours on phone

Other RBC Employee Reviews

working alongside the very best
Director, Credit Cards - Retention & Engagement (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON20 January 2018
RBC is an inclusive, collaborative environment where everyone is at the top of their game. No two days are ever the same. Lots of opportunity to grow your career while moving throughout the organization.
monitored work environment, hard to advance
Bilingual insurance Creditor (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON20 January 2018
While it does offer excellent benefits however the standards are set very high and sometimes hard to achieved. Product sold to clients are not the best suited for their needs. People at branch level sign clients up for insurance on their line of credits with their consent since it not not required. Problems then arise when one decides to borrow against that account and sees a charge for insurance!!! CSR at call centre are then have to answer to extremely aggravated clients who feel cheated.
Pros
Health benfits
Cons
Advancement/promotion are not based on merits but on connection