RBC Employee Review

RBC advice center
Credit Card specialist, Advise clients (Current Employee) –  vancouver,bc2 December 2013
A typical day begins with signing into my computer and all my programs, reading emails to notify myself of any updates or changes at work we have going on. Its a learning process everyday I feel. I come home with new knowledge and wisdom towards the job. its nice to have a great variety of co-workers so we can have some fun time as well. the hardest part of the job I feel is to make sure I am able to answer every clients request fully. but I do really enjoy having control on my own time management skills and tasks.
Pros
compliance time
Cons
long hours on phone

Other RBC Employee Reviews

Horrible Managment
Banking Advisor (Former Employee) –  Toronto, On18 November 2017
Manager incredibly disrespectful. Didn't care about employees or clients - only cared about sales. Would never recommend anyone to work in the branch. I believe RBC is a great company, but I would only pursue an operations role.
Cons
Horrible Management
Quality Employer
Summer Student (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 November 2017
My experience with RBC was not marked by any dramatically negative experiences. As an entry-level employee my tasks were seldom exceedingly interesting, but as time went on the opportunities to work on better projects became available. I was not in a client-facing or revenue generating department, and thus our work culture was not as fast-paced nor as exhausting as many roles in finance can be.
Pros
Good Salary and benefits
Cons
Concerns about job security seemed pervasive among staff

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RBC. Our community is ready to answer.