RBC Employee Review

Day in a life of Estate Administration
Senior Trust Officer (Current Employee) –  Halifax, NS4 October 2013
No day for a trust officer is the same. The job can be stressful, but rewarding at the same time. During the time when a family member passes away or becomes incompetent in a power of attorney situation, we remain impartial and follow years of experience, policies and procedures to move the administration along. We get exposed to various family dynamics which can be a challenge at times.

During my work experience, I have learned key factors to having a proper will, planning and having discussions with friends and family regarding your wishes.

My current office is very small with 4 employees who deal with different aspects of estate and trust services.

The best part of the job is advising people they are inheriting money they weren't expecting to inherit.
Pros
good pay and benefits
Cons
recently lack of teamwork and support of co-workers and management

Other RBC Employee Reviews

working with clients and paperwork
Banking Advisor / Teller (Former Employee) –  10324 10th street Dawson Creek14 December 2017
All in all a good company to work for . Great team work and a caring environment. Staff was always great to work with and i enjoyed working with clients.
Pros
great bennifits
Cons
don't like the expected sales requirements
Diverse and rapidly evolving
Senior Quality Assurance Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 December 2017
A fast paced company with a global reach, that consistently pushes employees to broaden their skills and evolve with current economic and workforce trends.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RBC. Our community is ready to answer.