RBC Insurance Employee Reviews

working environemnt
advisor (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 June 2017
flexible, great benefits, strong training program, workplace culture, hardest part of job, most enjoyable part of job, management, what you learner typical day at work
benefits
Cons
sales support
Nice Place
Insurance Advisor (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 June 2017
Nice working environment. Everyone is supportive. A lot of training and great benefits. Flexible working schedule. The hardest part is to find clients.
Review Summary
Insurance Agent (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON29 May 2017
A great client first environment, with achievable targets. Everyone is always in a good mood. A fast pace work environment. The most enjoyable part of the job is the day to day diversity, each client brings forth there own unique products and needs. Being able to identify those needs and help provide peace of mind to everyday people is very rewarding..
dinamyque de travail global apprécié
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON23 April 2017
bonne atmosphere de travail et encouragement des agents.
Fun and productive place to work in.
Business System Analyst (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON5 April 2017
I had a lot of fun working at RBC, got an opportunity to learn a lot,moving further I will definitely the knowledge I gained at RBC will be very helpful.
Pros
Free lunches
Diverse work environment
Licensed Insurance Advisor (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON30 March 2017
It's a company that supports diversity and inclusion at work. Which helps bringing different talents and people from different cultures together to work towards same goal.
Great Company
Accident Benefits Adjuster (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON26 March 2017
I loved working at RBC. The management was great, for the most part. Benefits, RESSOP at RBC are amazing. I would highly recommend RBC as a great employer.
Very fun place to work, Management is very accommodating
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, Ontario22 March 2017
Responsible for the incoming calls from across Canada. My floor has about 347 employees. Also responsible for booking rooms, ordering reports,distributing internal Mail. Receiving and sometimes sending out external mail.
Helping with building kits.
Helping with special projects when some departments need the help.
It was fun working at Rbc benefits are good
Mortgage Specialist (Former Employee) –  180 Wellington Toronto12 March 2017
I don't have much experience in here it was just a yeAR they outsource the job in out country because they save more money rather than we are the one who prepared the mortgage application in here but it was fun I enjoyed my my one year worked with RBC
Great Workplace , Excellent training programs
Licenced Insurance Advisor (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON6 March 2017
Good place to work and learn , excellent and helpful management with lots of experience and knowledge, enhanced training programs helps you to completely understand the products and policies.
Agile Coach/ Sr. Scrum master
Agile Coach/Senior Scrum Master (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 February 2017
A Certified Scrum Master®, ICAgile, SAFe Agilist and can offer you 12+ years of experience managing communications for top-tier firms, excellent project-management skills, and a great eye for detail, all of which should make me an ideal candidate for this opening.
I have attached my résumé for your review and would welcome the chance to speak with you sometime.
life insurance plan saler assistant
Customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON14 February 2017
this is part time job to help insurance agent to sale life insurance plan. I work at night time, my agent is very satisfied with my job. because I help her sale more life insurance plan, help her make more money for herself.
RBC is a great place to work
Sr. Group Service Representative, Group Benefits (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC2 February 2017
I enjoyed my workmates and management. A very committed structure to helping employees grow into their best. The culture is family friendly and easy to make lasting friendships.
Great company to work with
Team Lead and Senior Business System Analyst (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON12 January 2017
Great place to work , fun and diversified work force. I was happy to return to the same organization I worked for over 12 years ago. Back then as a full time employee. I rejoined again as a contractor from June 2015.
Pros
Friendly environment that makes you want to work hard for this great organization
Cons
Decision process sometimes take very long and it can get bogged down.
Productive Work Place
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 January 2017
Worked for an Insurance Agent, very frustrating job, must have lots of patience to work as a telemarketer. People will yell and scream at you and you must be able to keep your cool.
Productive and supportive workplace.
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON15 December 2016
I truly enjoyed working with RBC due to the supportive and friendly environment at work. It felt more like a family. Also, working with the employees and candidates for the claims and sales department was a great learning experience.
volunteer work
Volunteer (Current Employee) –  GTA, ON14 December 2016
Great people, great staff a very good life changing volunteer expierience. When it comes to careers this place is open for advancement and new hires all the time.
Not the greatest work environment
Home and Auto Insurance Advisor (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON21 August 2016
Management has changed over the years and have become very hard to deal with. They have unreasonable expectations and treat front line staff poorly. It used to be a decent place to work but now everyone is trying to leave and management does not care.
Diverse and Fun place to work
Licensed Insurance Service Advisor (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON9 August 2016
A typical day at work would include maintaining clients home and auto insurance policies while participating in many various workplace events. During my time here I have learned that continuous education is an asset to not only yourself but to the clients we serve as well. RBC has wonderful programs in place for continuous education and encourages all employees to take advantage of this. I learned how to work independently with little to no supervision as well as productively as a team. The management I have had over the years has been invaluable and my current manager has been an important mentor for me. I work with a diverse group of people who each bring something interesting to the table. Each one of us is driven and focused on bringing RBC's visions and values to life and enjoy participating in a variety of events. I can honestly say that I thoroughly enjoy coming to work with my co-workers every day. The hardest part of this job is keeping up with the demands of client needs, however, RBC is one of the leading insurance companies and under the guidance of our CEO we are constantly improving and enhancing the way we do things. It is a challenge, but one that is readily accepted. The most enjoyable part of working for RBC, for me, is the diversity and community involvement that is so deeply ingrained in its values and I am thankful to be able to participate in events for charities such as JDRF and United Way. RBC is an employer I would recommend to anyone.
Pros
Fun events, diverse workplace, client service and wonderful people
Cons
Work hours - each person had to cover a weekend shift each shift bid
Relaxed working environment
Business Analyst (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON24 July 2016
Manager was really a relaxed person and did not micro-manage every little thing. She left it up to us how we handled our work load.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RBC Insurance. Our community is ready to answer.