Raytel Fleet Outfitters is looking to add a Senior Bookkeeper/Administrator to our team who brings knowledge, experience, and attention to detail to our expanding Calgary operations.
With over 30 years of continuous growth and serving customer’s fleet outfitting needs, Raytel Fleet Outfitters continues to expand with facilities in NW Calgary. Founded in 1979, Raytel Equipment Ltd. has recently merged with Foremost Fleet Outfitters and has evolved into a full service truck outfitter that offers an extensive product line and complete custom fabrication services. For more information on Raytel Fleet Outfitters please visit our website at www.fleetoutfitters.com.
Raytel is looking to add a professional senior bookkeeper with a proven track record and solid administrative skills. Extensive knowledge of full cycle financial record keeping is required as well as expert level MS Office experience with a particular focus on Excel. This position is expected to provide full administrative support for the General Manager as well as occasional support for other members of the Raytel team as required.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Full cycle AP and AR;
- Payroll for both hourly and salaried employees;
- Bank Reconciliations;
- Participation in weekly schedule meetings for status update of project invoicing;
- Review of outstanding receivables, weekly generation of AR report for review and follow up as necessary;
- Preparation of financial reports;
- Typing, filing, preparation of meeting agendas, minutes for meeting;
- Travel arrangements and conference/training bookings;
- General data entry including preparation of purchase orders; and,
- Other administrative tasks as needed.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A minimum of five (5) to seven (7) years experience in a bookkeeping role;
- The ability to maintain the highest professional ethics and standards;
- Experience with QuickBooks; and,
- Strong MS Office skills with an emphasis on Excel
- Industry specific software capability (FACS) would be a definite asset
- A positive outlook and a “Can do” attitude.
Raytel Fleet Outfitters is a growing, high-energy company and provides a team oriented work environment as well as an excellent compensation and benefits package including:
- Competitive salary compensation
- Medical, Vision, and RX Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid personal days and vacation in your first year
If you are a detail oriented, experienced, and anxious to become part of a dynamic team, this exciting opportunity is for you! Please email resume and cover letter explaining why you are the right candidate for the job to HR @ fleetoutfitters.com . We thank all applicants, but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.