Raytel Fleet Outfitters is looking to add a Technical Sales Consultant to our sales team who brings knowledge, experience, and aggressiveness to drive results and grow the Calgary, Alberta market area.
With over 30 years of continuous growth and serving customer’s fleet outfitting needs, Raytel Fleet Outfitters continues to expand with facilities in NW Calgary. Founded in 1979, Raytel Equipment Ltd. has recently merged with Foremost Fleet Outfitters and has evolved into a full service truck outfitter that offers an extensive product line and complete custom fabrication services. For more information on Raytel Fleet Outfitters please visit our website at www.fleetoutfitters.com.
Raytel is looking to add an aggressive sales professional with solid presentation skills and proven field sales experience of increasing market share sales. Extensive knowledge of the fleet outfitters and truck equipment industry is required. The Technical Sales Consultant responsibilities include: contacting and developing sales leads, customer satisfaction, maintaining service to current accounts while developing new accounts, promoting services and product lines, growing market share/sales in the territory with the support of highly qualified inside sales team, assessing customer needs and providing solutions, representing the company at trade shows and industry associations.
The Ideal Candidate will possess:
- Experience and/or working knowledge of the medium to heavy-duty truck equipment truck lease/sales industry as it relates to truck outfitting
- Field sales experience
- Strong communication, self-management, and organizational skills are essential
- Well developed presentation and sales skills
- Computer competency and client management system
- Highly motivated, detail orientated, self-sufficient professional with a “make it happen” attitude and approach
- Must hold a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Experience selling and/or working with auxiliary power systems, hydraulics, truck equipment, hoists, and picker cranes, fleet related steel fabrication, truck decks, service bodies, and bolt on equipment
Raytel Fleet Outfitters is a growing, high-energy company and provides a team oriented work environment as well as an excellent compensation and benefits package including:
- Competitive base salary and commission compensation
- Company vehicle
- Medical, Vision, and RX Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid personal days and vacation in your first year
If you are a driven, motivated, and anxious to become part of a dynamic team, this exciting opportunity is for you! Please email resume and cover letter explaining why you are the right candidate for the job . We thank all applicants, but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.