Raymond James Employee Reviews in Canada

• Salary/Benefits
Productive accountable group
Project Manager (Former Employee), Vancouver, BCApril 7, 2016
Pros: Accountable people
Cons: Old school, conservative work environment
RJL runs lean as you would expect of a financial inst. and this is apparent in some areas. The location is downtown Vancouver an easy commute. There is a lot of people who have been for there for their entire career. The management team is good and strong and on top of business. Conservative and very old school in most departments.
The Culture was not too bad
ASSOCIATE FINANCIAL ADVISOR/FINANCIAL ADVISOR (Current Employee), TorontoFebruary 1, 2015
I found they kept changing the grind, making it harder to hit commission targets. It also had a research department that was more often wrong on their projections than they were correct.
Sales
Financial Advisor (Former Employee), KelownaJanuary 17, 2015
I have worked in financial business for over 16 years and sales related jobs for over 25 years. I work very well with people at all levels.
Energetic, enthusiastic and self-motivated individual with strong sales skills for both inside and outside environments, exceptional analytical and research skills, with outstanding customer service, client relationship building and the ability to effectively work with others.
Raymond James Ltd
Administrative Assistant - Compliance Assistant (Former Employee), Toronto, ONDecember 16, 2014
Pros: great people within office
Cons: very unsettled management personnel
My experience with Raymond James was one filled with challenges and great pride. The firm is very interested in their personnel using all of their skills and thinking outside the box.
General Accountant (Current Employee), Scarborough, ONJune 6, 2014
Productive & good working environment
Friendly staff & caring management
Mature stable work environment
Senior Software Architect (Current Employee), Vancouver, BCDecember 16, 2013
Pros: stable, good work-life balance
Cons: aversive to utilizing latest technologies
Nicely paced work environment that fosters collaborative teamwork.
agent office convenient to get to, nice FAs and admin staff
OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR assistant to MGR (Current Employee), Milton, ONFebruary 6, 2013
Pros: met professional, nice fa's and admin ladies.
Cons: inconcistent hours and tasks / direction scattered, untrustworthy
Great HO systems, nice clients, enjoyed admin staff very much, head office helpful and efficient, both FAs professional always. Daily tasks and priorities were subject to change for Mngmt personal tasks which didn't allow for completion of said business obligations/ role. Mgmnt focused elsewhere and outside of business, manipulative so difficult to trust.
Wanted stable income
Financial Advisor (Former Employee), Kamloops, BCOctober 16, 2012
Pros: great work/life balance
Cons: tired of 100% commision income
Raymond James Ltd enabled me to grow my knowledge base on investment products and stratagies. Later in my career, I decided I neede a career change. It is as simple as that.