Job Posting # 13-091
Raymond James Ltd. is seeking a temporary Mutual Funds Associate to work in our downtown Vancouver office. Raymond James Ltd. is one of Canada’s leading full-service independent investment dealers offering high quality investment products and services to Canadians seeking customized solutions to their wealth management needs.
The Mutual Funds Associate will be responsible for supporting the Systematic Plans and Non-Financial Updates functions within the department.
Specifically you will:
- Reviewing and submitting Systematic Plan instructions to fund companies;
- Following up with non-financial updates submitted through XML to fund companies;
- Processing Internal transfers requests;
- Mailing, couriering and filing activity (which is significant due to manual nature of insurance processing);
To qualify for this opportunity you possess:
- Minimum 2 years related industry experience;
- Exceptional customer service skills and a proactive approach to problem solving;
- Proficiency with MS Word and strong Excel skills are a must;
- Working knowledge of Dataphile /FundSERV is an asset;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Good organizational skills with the ability to prioritize;
- The ability to work in dependently;
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude;
- A proficiency in French would be an asset;
This is a contract position with a competitive compensation package.
If you would like to join our team please send a resume and cover letter, quoting the position and Job Posting # by December 6, 2013.
Our most important investment is in people like you.
Our business is people and their financial well-being.
Founded in 1962,...