Raymond James Ltd. is currently seeking a Financial Reconciliation Associate for our downtown Cathedral Place office. Raymond James Ltd. is one of Canada’s leading full-service independent investment dealers offering high quality investment products and services to Canadians seeking customized solutions to their wealth management needs.
System processing deadlines and high volumes demand the ability to effectively balance varied functions, while maintaining our high level of service and attention to detail. Proven strengths in time management, multi-tasking and organization are necessary attributes in achieving our service goals. Excellent interpersonal and communications skills are essential.
Specifically you will:
- Perform daily Foreign Exchange position and transaction reconciliation, including the timely investigation and resolution of any currency outages or unhedged positions. This function requires liaising with various internal and external business groups on a daily basis, if not intra-day as the need arises;
- Assist the Securities Department month-end reconciliation and reporting duties;
- Respond to internal and external client inquiries and assist with escalation matters as needed;
- Provide back-up support to other functions within the Securities Services Department as required;
- Collect and maintain department metrics and Customer Service/Key Performance Measurement data;
To qualify for this opportunity you possess:
- Minimum 3-5 years related industry experience;
- Financial accounting background, 2-3 years in an accounting program required;
- A thorough knowledge of financial accounting reconciliation processes and USD foreign exchange transactions;
- Proven skill and experience with Dataphile Broadridge systems, or similar service provider would be an asset;
- Experience with depository systems, Arrow, CDS & DTC; and other systems, NIAD would be an asset;
- Proficiency with MS Word/Excel/Outlook;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Proven time management and analytical skills;
- Superior accuracy and attention to detail;
- Ability to work in a dynamic team environment;
- Calm and professional demeanor;
- Positive, flexible and willing to assist others as required;
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure;
This is a full-time position with a competitive compensation and benefits package.
If you would like to join our team please send a resume and covering letter, quoting the position and Job Posting # by January 31, 2013.
We thank all candidates for their interest and advise that only those under consideration will be contacted.
Our most important investment is in people like you.
Our business is people and their financial well-being.
Founded in 1962,...