Job Posting #13-085
Raymond James is seeking a qualified Executive/Marketing Assistant to work in our downtown office. Raymond James Ltd. is one of Canada’s leading full-service independent investment dealers offering high quality investment products and services to Canadians seeking customized solutions to their wealth management needs.
The Andrew Johns team has been recognized as one of the top performing teams within Raymond James Ltd. since 2012. We manage over $2 billion in client assets, both institutional and private. Our team delivers three core value points to our clients: Service, Advice and Performance. We are a professional and dedicated group, who think outside-the-box and show up to work every day with a positive attitude and drive to grow our business.
This position demands an intuitive, detail-oriented individual who is able to execute tasks in a timely manner. Working closely with a team of nine finance professionals in an open office environment, you have a strong work ethic and positive attitude that contributes to growing our business at a fast pace.
Regular Job Duties:
- Coordinating team activities
o Making reservations, organizing team trips, booking hotels and flights, liaising with vendors, tracking team expenses.
- Ad hoc administrative duties
o Delivering and depositing cheques, placing and picking up lunch orders, solving technology issues, greeting clients.
- Assisting in marketing duties
o Weekly website uploads, sourcing marketing materials, assisting in the coordination of events.
The successful candidate will possess most or all of the following:
- 1 -2 years of related experience, or an undergraduate degree;
- Vibrant personality and professional demeanor;
- A demonstrated ability to multitask, prioritize, organize;
- Ability to articulate oneself clearly;
- Self-starter attributes, motivated and hardworking;
- Adaptability to work in a constantly changing and highly demanding environment;
- A team player attitude and the initiative to identify opportunities to streamline processes and boost efficiencies;
- Able to present a polished appearance in an business formal environment;
- A willingness to communicate with team members in an open office environment;
- Fluency in another language will be an asset.
- Competitive base salary;
- Revenue and profit sharing;
- Full benefits;
- RRSP matching;
- Clothing allowance;
- Catered lunches (every Friday);
- Team trips;
To learn more about the team and Raymond James Ltd., visit www.andrewjohns.ca.
Qualified applicants are requested to send a resume and cover letter to Moon Sun Kim quoting the position, by December 1, 2013.
Additionally, we ask that all candidates contact us at 604.659.8090 to confirm receipt of their application.
Want to get noticed? Follow us on Twitter (@andrewnjohns) and check out our Facebook (AJTeam).