(Maternity Leave Contract)
Job Posting # 14-066
Raymond James Ltd. is seeking a human resources or education specialist with experience in eLearning programs to coordinate new and existing courses through our learning management system.
Raymond James Ltd. is one of Canada’s leading independent investment dealers offering high quality investment products and services to Canadians seeking customized solutions to their wealth management needs. We are located conveniently in downtown Vancouver.
Specifically you will:
- Work with subject matter experts to create, deliver and/or facilitate the development and publishing of asynchronous eLearning courses;
- Collaborate with internal & external partners on eLearning initiatives;
- As administrative guardian, update and maintain the Learning Management System (LMS);
- Manage the day to day LMS-related processes and administration such as explaining standards, reviewing/evaluating courses/learning objects, testing authored courses and tests, updating the LMS catalogue, publishing courses, coaching local administrators and associates on how to use the LMS features, providing LMS and eLearning authoring related problem solving support to developers, managers and learners;
- Liaise with IT Helpdesk staff and external vendors;
- Ensure system training and training documentation is up to date and accessible;
- Assist the Human Resources team as required with general department responsibilities such as recruitment, programs and activities, and other duties as assigned.
To qualify for this opportunity you possess:
- Post-secondary education in learning principles and/or certification in adult continuing education or instruction skills would be ideal;
- Knowledge and experience of one or more e-learning tools: Articulate Studio and Articulate Storyline;
- 3+ years design and training experience in a corporate training environment;
- Experience in a professional business environment within the financial services, investment or brokerage industry would be an asset;
- Experience maintaining a Learning Management system (LMS);
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook;
- Exceptional interpersonal skills & organizational ability;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as experience public speaking;
- Ability to work in a team environment with a variety of personalities and demonstrate a professional and friendly manner;
- Experience in technical writing and training development.
This is a full-time contract position until the end of February 2015.
If you would like to join our team, please send a resume and covering letter, quoting the position and Job Posting # by July 11, 2014.
We thank all candidates for their interest and advise that only those under consideration will be contacted.
Our most important investment is in people like you.
Our business is people and their financial well-being.
Founded in 1962,...