Raymond James Ltd. (RJL) is seeking an experienced Desktop Publisher/Graphic Designer to be located in our downtown Toronto office. Raymond James Ltd. is one of Canada’s leading full-service independent investment dealers offering high quality investment products and services to Canadians seeking customized solutions to their wealth management needs.
Reporting to the Senior Advisor, Corporate Communications & Marketing, the successful candidate will be responsible for planning, designing and organizing a variety of design projects for internal clients across the organization. The incumbent must be experienced in developing creative concepts that are fresh, interesting, and that support corporate brand standards. While doing so, this person will work closely with various colleagues across Canada and in our U.S. parent company.
This position requires a bright and creative self-starter who thrives in a collaborative team environment and is looking for a challenging role. You must be customer-focused, possess exceptional communications skills, be reliable and patient, and take pride in delivering high quality results. You will be part of a small, but impactful Corporate Communications & Marketing team that is making a difference to the firm’s success in many ways.
To qualify for this opportunity you possess:
- A University Degree or equivalent;
- A minimum of 2-5 years of work experience as a Desktop Publishing or Graphic Designer, preferably in the financial services arena;
- Strong skills in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Adobe LiveCycle Designer;
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, and comfortable in a PC environment;
- Knowledge of print and online production is essential;
- Demonstrated understanding of branding initiatives and brand guidelines as well as the ability to work with or develop templates;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong project management and organizational skills;
- Excellent proofreading skills to check your work;
- A professional demeanor;
- Ability to be decisive, proactive and a team player;
- A willingness to learn;
This is a full-time position with a competitive compensation and benefits package. All interested candidates should submit their resume and cover letter referring to Job Posting # 13-071 by September 20, 2013.