ACCOUNTS PAYABLE ASSOCIATE
Job Posting # 13-015
Raymond James Ltd. is seeking a full-time Accounts Payable Associate to work in our downtown Vancouver office. Raymond James Ltd. is one of Canada’s leading independent investment dealers offering high quality investment products and services to individual Canadians seeking customized solutions to their wealth management needs.
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager, the Accounts Payable Associate is responsible for the accurate and timely payment of vendor invoices and expense claim reimbursements, and other payables duties.
Specifically you will:
- Be responsible for accurate coding/allocation of expenditures;
- Verify approvals according to company expenditure authorizations policy;
- Complete the data entry of Multiview invoices, expense claims, and journal entries;
- Process vendor cheque and EFT payments;
- Reconcile vendor and G/L accounts, and liaise with vendors/staff as necessary;
- Support the accounts payable team with filing/document control;
- Perform other payables/accounting duties as required;
To qualify for this opportunity you possess:
- Work experience in an Accounts Payable position is a definite asset;
- Accounting education is an asset;
- A predisposition to pay attention to detail;
- Exceptional inter-personal skills & organizational ability;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel;
- Preference given to applicants with Multiview Payables and/or G/L experience;
This is a full-time position with competitive compensation. Hours of work are Monday to Friday (7:00am to 3:30pm). Qualified applicants are to send a resume and covering letter, quoting the position by March 22, 2013.
We thank all candidates for their interest and advise that only those under consideration will be contacted.
You can call it Ray. You can call it Ray Jay. But Raymond James Financial will do just fine. The company offers investment and financial...