Raymond James Ltd. is seeking a part-time Legal Counsel to work in our downtown Vancouver office.
Raymond James Ltd. is one of Canada's leading full-service independent investment dealers offering high-quality investment products and services to Canadians seeking customized solutions to their wealth management needs.
Reporting to the General Counsel, your work will include contract drafting and review, litigation support, insurance, privacy and regulatory matters.
The ideal candidate will have:
- been called to the Bar in British Columbia,
- a minimum 3 years practice experience in litigation, contracts and/or insurance,
- previous in-house legal experience,
- superior verbal and written communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the organization,
- well-developed and proven client service and interpersonal skills,
- strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and handle work volumes,
- experience within the securities dealer sector or another highly regulated environment is a definite asset.
This is a part-time contract position with a competitive compensation package.
Qualified applicants are to send a resume and covering letter quoting the position by September 10, 2013.
We thank all candidates for their interest and advise that only those under considereation will be contacted.
Raymond James (USA) Ltd. is a member of the Raymond James Financial family of companies. Raymond James (USA) Ltd is 100% owned by Raymond...