Discover the advantages of independence.
Join a successful and growing independent wealth management office affiliated with Raymond James Ltd. We are looking for an additional advisor or a team to join our office located in a class A professional building, with all of the tools and resources you need to provide outstanding client advice and service.
This full time position requires an individual that is either currently registered with IIROC or registered with the MFDA and willing to work towards IIROC registration. We also welcome advisors interested in selling their book of business and looking for a seamless transition for clients.
As an independent advisor in our office, you are free to structure your practice to best suit your interests and abilities, i.e. financial planning, insurance or investment focus.
- Professional, class A office space with your ownprivate office
- Full time administrative support
- Notebook with Dataphile, PlanPlus, and MS Office
- Client transition support
- Assistance with portfolios and security selection
- Access to full suite of investment and insurance products and
- Choice of fee based/commission based platforms
- Professional office environment
- Meeting and presentation rooms with full A/V
- Ownership of your book in writing
- Access to financial planning specialists where required
- Training, coaching, mentoring
- A pressure free environment
- Amazing back office support
- Excellent payout
Desired Skills & Experience
- Providing outstanding advice and service to your clients
- IIROC registered or MFDA and willing to obtain IIROC
- Your own client base
- Excellent verbal and written communicationsskills
- Clean compliance record
- Highly ethical business model
- Ability to work independently
- Good organization and problem solving abilities
We care about your confidentiality! If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, please reply in complete confidence.
Raymond James is a leading North American independent investment dealer offering a full range of professional investments and products including: investment banking and institutional sales and trading, equity research on more than 800 companies across Canada and the United States. In addition, Raymond James is a leader in the delivery of a full range of private client investments and financial products such as: financial and estate planning, portfolio management, insurance and other wealth management solutions. Its three principal wholly owned broker/dealers, Raymond James & Associates, Raymond James Financial Services and Raymond James Ltd., have more than 6,500 Financial Advisors serving approximately 2.4 million accounts in 2,600 locations in Canada, the United States and overseas. In addition, total client assets are approximately $372 billion, of which $38 billion are managed by the firm’s asset management subsidiaries. In Canada, Raymond James Ltd. has approximately 462 Financial Advisors in 119 locations managing approximately $16.7 billion in client assets.