We are looking for math tutors who share a passion for delivering high quality, personalized learning to students across North America. We are looking for personable and detail-oriented individuals with the highest standards, with a knack for understanding the unique needs and learning styles of each student.
Compensation starts at $30/hour, with flexible hours available (part-time or full-time). This position is completely online-based - work from anywhere that has a stable Internet connection! We are very selective when interviewing applicants, and are looking for seasoned tutors/teachers who meet the requirements below.
Rayku (http://rayku.com) is an online tutoring company based in Toronto, with students across North America. We deliver world-class online tutoring for elementary and secondary-level math. As a venture-funded, award-winning startup, we are on the verge of disrupting education by putting a unique and online spin to the traditional model.
- Multi-year experience with tutoring high school students
- Experience as a math teacher at a public or private school in North America
- Provincially-recognized teacher certification
- Relevant degree(s) at North American University
- Excellent communication skills
- Unafraid to use technology as part of your teaching process
- Flexible availability for part-time hours most weekdays (5pm-9pm)
- Bonus: Experience with tutoring/teaching K-8 students
- Bonus: Experience with tutoring K-8 students
Questions? Call us during business hours at 1-888-987-2958 (ask for Donny), or email us at cs[at]mail.rayku.com. We look forward to working with you!
Only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.