Raven Industries

Raven Industries Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Rewarding position and learning opportunity
Marketing Assoc.& Trade Show Coordinator (Former Employee), Latrobe, PAJuly 15, 2014
Smaller family owned company. Assistant to the Marketing manager required creating and distributing marketing materials. Planning, scheduling and coordinating Trade shows and other events. Creating packaging for products. Co-workers were great. Management was very good as well. The hardest part of the job was to learn all about toner and the toner industry – more... as well as to create interesting promotional material for this type of market – less
A reasonable job with reasoable benefits.
Electronic Technician (Current Employee), Earth City, MOMarch 19, 2014
I do like the fact that you are required to test for basic electronic and inspecting of circuit boards. You are also required to take a state certified solder test before starting work. The overall work enviornment is not very pleasant and there is definitely favoritism going on by the supervision.
Film Division
Lead Machine Operator (Former Employee), Sioux Falls, SDJanuary 23, 2014
Pros: management and fast paced
Cons: long work days, work weekends.
Lead Operator of Tarp Machine. Oversee line of employees to ensure quality. Process reports of production and data entry into AS400, take samples to quailty to pass insection.
Great companies to work for
Electrical Assembler/Machine Operator (Former Employee), Earth City, MOOctober 28, 2013
Cons: pay seems low for the industries
Loved electronics assembly the most. Wish the companies didn't always have to go through temp services and would hire direct. Easy to get along with others and great supervisors to work for.
Lack of value built into employees
PC Cell Lead (Current Employee), Earth City MoOctober 4, 2013
Pros: work hours
Cons: morals, values of management
Typically I am overworked on a daily basis and am not felt that my work is valued at all from the upper management. I am always told to do better, that I can do better.
Flexiable Company
Field Technician (Current Employee), South TexasSeptember 19, 2013
I have learned a tremendous amount about the Oil and Gas industry and have really enjoyed being contracted by Chevron.
Returned to School
Process, Safety, Training Specialist (Former Employee), Sioux Falls, SDAugust 22, 2013
Enjoyed working with co-workers.
Management allowed flexibility.
Created Division Training program
No advancement with the job
Fun and Friendly environment to work in.
Receiver/Inspector (Former Employee), Sioux Falls, SDJuly 11, 2013
I really enjoyed working at Raven Ind. We usually kept busy all day and our whole department worked well together.
Good work enviorment for all employees
VP/GM Films Division (Former Employee), Sioux Falls SDJune 9, 2013
Do what it takes to get the job done. On most exit interviews the number one thing people liked about the company was the friendships that was made in the organization.
Your personal needs do not matter to them
Machine Operator (Current Employee), Sioux Falls, SDMay 8, 2013
Not a family friendly job. Long hours with no breaks. The management treats everyone like the are expendable.
Best job I have had as an engineer
Hardware Engineer (Former Employee), Round Rock, TXApril 29, 2013
Pros: learned a lot, location, people, lots to do.
Cons: not much for advancement in austin
Working at Raven was fun. I had my hands on a lot of different projects. My boss was a great guy. Most of the co-workers were great to work with as well. I would work in there again.
Productive and very fun place to work ,loved what I learned
Full time (Former Employee), Sioux Falls, SDSeptember 28, 2012
Pros: loved working with my co-woarker and figuring out blue prints
Cons: nothing really somtine the working six days a week but that still was good.
Do some soudering,wireing,assembleing,i loved working on the the line with my co-worker finguring out the blue prints .
Great company with great benifits
Material Handler (Former Employee), Sioux Falls SDAugust 28, 2012
A day began with collecting all internal mail to be brought to corporate offiice downtown. Did all receiving reports, package parts to be shipped to customers,entered packing lists and did the cycle counts.