Position for hire: Mortgage Sales Manager
Location: Downtown Toronto, ON
Start Date: September 2, 2014
Over the past four years, we’ve become Canada’s leading mortgage rate comparison site (seriously, Google “mortgage rates” – RateHub.ca is always at the top of the search). Now, we’re launching a mortgage brokerage on the side that can help service some of the leads that we generate.
CanWise Financial is looking for an experienced mortgage professional who has been successful in managing a sales team. You’ll sell mortgages directly to consumers with help from document fulfillment specialists, as well as manage the other members of our new sales team. This is a great opportunity for a resourceful and self-motivated individual to join a company at its infancy and help make it grow.
We love helping Canadians save money by empowering them with the tools to make smart financial decisions. We believe in financial transparency, product innovation, entrepreneurship and community. That’s our Modus Operandi. Keep reading and apply, if it’s yours.
- Relevant post-secondary degree and/or experience as a mortgage professional
- Manager: You take ownership over projects, and love to help your team reach its goals
- Analytical: You can breakdown complex information for our clients
- Resourceful: You may not have all the answers, but you know how to get them
- Proactive: You are never idle and love being busy
- Positive attitude: We have a great culture and want to preserve it
- Taking in-bound leads, online, by phone, or in person and converting these to closed mortgage applications, with the support of the documents fulfillment team
- Input and strategic thinking into all areas of the business including HR, sales and documents processes, lender partners, company targets and long term vision
- Managing the rest of the sales team including, setting up processes, establishing goals, providing feedback, training, and motivating to create ‘performance culture’
- Working closely with the documents fulfillment team to ensure a smooth mortgage process
- Providing insight and thought to continuously improving the customer experience
- Handling customer complaints, should they arise
- Maintaining your FSCO certified Mortgage Agent designation
- Work with the rest of the Ratehub team to build industry leading website, landing pages and digital marketing design, strategy and process
- The workday will start between 8 – 9 a.m. and finish between 5 – 6 p.m., Monday to Friday
- Other duties as assigned
The year 1 target compensation will be $65,000 - $90,000, which will be a combination of salary and bonus.
Indeed - 6 months ago
RateHub.ca connects you to Canada’s best mortgage rates. Launched in 2010, RateHub.ca is a mortgage rate comparison website with more...