Reporting to the Director of Client Services, this role is diverse and touches most areas of our business. You will connect daily with staff, clients, and suppliers, on the phone, in the office, and over email. Strong communication skills and a warm, professional personality are critical. You can transition from accounting and reporting, to client liaison, to staff events, and all while ensuring the office is well stocked to support the different departments of the agency.
You understand that it is the little details that keep an office running smoothly and pride yourself on looking after your team. With all this said, however, it’s important to mention that you’d be working in advertising, with nice people, and out of our small shop in Mission, which is strategically located close to cafes and restaurants. And we all feel that hard work is rewarded by good fun.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities typically include, but are not limited to the following:
Front of House
- Answers incoming calls in a professional and knowledgeable manner
- Assures that all guests are greeted in a timely manner
- Maintaining security protocols of the office
- Assure the environment is a clean and organized state with suppliers being on time and always looking for ways to make it the best for RM team members
- Customer service delivery in various tasks for account managers and clients
- Daily mail review, filing and administration
- Managing office supplies, pitch materials and office perks
- Manage the client appreciation programs
- Organize staff events and development program
- Marketing coordination for internal marketing campaigns
- Support of account services team to provide delivery to clients
- Other duties & specials projects may be assigned, as business needs dictate
Financial and Reporting
- Accounting: invoicing, AR calls, AP responses, bank deposits
- Weekly reporting and financial summaries prepared for CEO and management
Minimum Education/Experience Requirements: High school diploma or equivalent.
Experience: 5-year minimum of administrative experience is required. Marketing coordination experience is an asset. Understanding of accounting and even Quickbooks experience is an asset.
Computer Skills: Possesses strong working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel. Detail oriented.