We're seeking a highly ambitious Account Coordinator to work on a wide variety of very cool, hip and interesting agency client business. You’ll need to be sharp, resourceful, with a strong ‘can-do’ attitude. Your role is a critical one on our team as you’ll be assisting to create, execute and enhance the results-focused delivery of our agency client campaigns and initiatives. The Account Coordinator role is best suited to a highly motivated individual a keen interest in marketing, social media monitoring, special events and competitive analysis and other activities including, but not limited to: website project management, online display development and maintenance, customer research. You’ll need to have 2-3 years small/medium agency experience, meaning that you’ll need to know how to do a BCR or a client status report or write a contact report, etc.
Reports To: Sr. Account Manager / Director of Client Services
- Responsible for all campaign executions once the plan and concepts have been approved by the client Act as a key resource to the internal account team and assist in the consistent delivery of client communications
- Develop meeting agendas and prepare client meeting summary contact reports that are efficient and effective in capturing important messages and actions
- Support the full Client Services in the development of credentials presentations, internal briefings, program executions, status updates, de-brief meetings, and/or corporate communications as required
- Support the Client Service team in the administration, delivery and maintenance of required client documentation including contacts (service agreements), project scopes, client budgets, payment schedules, invoicing, change-orders, forecasts, reports, and surveys
- Carry out relevant research and competitive analysis projects
- Perform other support projects as assigned
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in a client service role in an agency with a focus on digital and mass advertising or equivalent experience
- Ability to work in a team environment demonstrating versatility
- Strong communication skills, with a keen ability to support a larger team, with many competing priorities and moving parts A positive attitude and commitment to always positively contribute and deliver results-focused work at all times
- Demonstrated creative and innovative thinker
- Ability to keep composure in high stress situations
- Superior organizational and time management skills with a strong attention to detail
- Solid understanding of the creative process Proficient in full MS office suite of products
- Post-secondary education in Marketing/PR/Communications and CAAP an asset
Does this sound like you? Are you ready for the next challenge in your career? Is this the job that you were born to do? Are you looking to become a team member in an amazing advertising agency? We truly appreciate everyone’s interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
This position is based in Calgary, AB. Please apply only if you are currently located in, or are relocating to the city. We are not looking for remote-working employees.
We offer a competitive compensation package with enviable benefits and an extensive employee perks program. Please have a look through our website to learn more about us, our legacy and to see some of our great work.
Indeed - 9 months ago
Results. They’re what you want from your advertising, right? Then we encourage you to have a close look at Rare Method. Our motto is...