We are looking for a motivated, organized, and creative Marketing Intern with a passion for the online world. You’ll work with a driven and dynamic team in Burlington Ontario at a leading Internet Marketing and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Firm. As our Marketing intern you can count on being responsible for:
- Writing articles for websites according to RankHigher.ca best practices for SEO
- Establishing relationships and managing communications with freelance graphic artists, web designers, and writers as well as identifying new growth opportunities and resources
- Assist in social media planning and content creation
- Tracking and analyzing results and key learning’s both online and offline
- Community engagement and outreach with local organizations to encourage online site transaction
- Reporting to our Community Manager with valuable insights and weekly success reports
YOU SHOULD BE:
- Goal-oriented team player
- Outgoing personality
- Highly Motivated
- Basic HTML knowledge an asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must live online
- Familiar with Microsoft Office, Adobe and social media platforms
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS AND COMMITMENTS:
- Full-time, 4 month, unpaid internship position ($125.00/week provided to help cover expenses)
- Work from RankHigher.ca in Burlington, Ontario 40 hours/week
- During this internship you will be leading different marketing strategies, learning search engine optimization, as well as writing for websites that can be added to your portfolio.
- You will be working in a fun, healthy and results-driven business, surrounded by talented and passionate people. You will work on campaigns for some of our national clients, learn a lot and be given as much responsibilities as you can handle.
If you are passionate about the ever changing online world apply with a resume and cover letter.
Indeed - 19 months ago