Rangeland has an excellent opportunity for highly organized and motivated Document Control person. The successful applicant will become an integral member of our Document Control team. Rangeland Engineering Company Ltd provides Engineering, Procurement & Construction Management services to a number of Oil and Gas Companies in Calgary, Alberta. Rangeland has a diverse, competent team of disciplines capable of executing all facets of in-depth projects. All Contract positions require that the applicant has a limited company, GST number, WCB account and 2 million dollars of liability insurance.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Handle Document Control processes including but not limited to tracking and processing drawings, document packages, tracking deficiencies, quality checking and assurance of red-line drawings, uploading turnover documentation and construction work packages into our electronic databases, etc.
- Provide excellent customer service to our clients
- Act as a liaison between Rangeland and the Client to ensure all project documentation is received and processed
- Support teams in searching and delivering required documents such as engineering drawings, datasheets, vendor manuals, etc.
- Assist in reviewing, documenting and implementing any new changes through written procedures
Specific Duties include:
- Manage all paper and electronic document flows in and out of a project
- Log, file, update and coordinate the distribution of project drawing and/or documentation
- Archival of closed projects
- Recording all incoming and outgoing project documentation as per document control procedures.
- The retrieval of drawings and associated information
Indeed - 11 months ago
As providers of quality engineering services domestically and internationally, we aim to compete on a global scale, operating under careful...