Randstad Employee Reviews

Placement Agency
Temporary Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Waterloo Region2 November 2016
Enjoyed placement at NAPA. Work environment and relationship with fellow employees was great. Unfortunately failed to convince management I was worthy of full time position.

Would consider opportunities posted by Randstad Cambridge or Waterloo again.
good place to work cory there is great
Material Handler-Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB27 October 2016
basically good place to work and helpful counselors lots of opportunites if you are a hard worker and have a good work attitude
Short term Contract * telecommunication Company *
Customer Service Representative- Marketing (Former Employee) –  Thornhill, ON24 October 2016
Randstad is a great agency to work for,

I was able to work with a great company I enjoyed my contract the staff was amazing I learned a lot in a short period of time. I was able to grasp the company's product and interrupt what I learned to help customers upgrade services based on their current business needs .This was a great challenge for me. I had an amazing team mates that helped answer all my questions and believe me I had a lot as this industry I was helping out in was all so new to me.
I would of stayed forever with the company Randstad sent me to help out.
Productive workplace getting merchandice ready for stores
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON20 October 2016
Worked at Randstad’s client TJX Canada in the Distribution Centre performing receiving duties such as manually loading and off-loading trailers, packaging, ticketing, labeling, operating a pump truck, lifting up to 50 pounds of boxes and helping with other general labour duties as required. The work was okay, some boxes we had to lift were heavy, but team lifting helped us from not breaking our backs.
Pros
Free food on Spirit Days
Cons
Early start time
Good work but low pay.
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Ajax, ON14 October 2016
Great people at Randstad. Offer low paying jobs.worked at Lear Seating in Ajax Ont.I worked as a quality control inspector for the front seats of Dodge . The job was good but the fellow employees were quite rude and racist.
Pros
Steady days
Cons
Working with racists and homophobic people.
fun workplace
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Pointe-Claire, QC14 October 2016
worked with great people in a fast paced environment. The management team were awesome, If you had any issues they were right on it and would help the best they could.
Pros
great music to listen to, fun people to work with
Cons
long unexpected times for going home, lack of hours
Koodo
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON15 September 2016
It is a good place to work
Very sales based
Good environment
Management is ok
Job culture is ok
Salary is ok- commission plus base
Have to sell in order to make decent money
A Great company with great benefits
Technical Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 September 2016
Randstad Canada is a great company, atmosphere is challenging and relax at the same time. Management is supportive.
Provide good benefits and vacation
Well Organized, always helpful
Supply teacher (Current Employee) –  Cambridge5 September 2016
- great communication
- always helpful
- go out of their way to ensure youre happy and safe
- knowledge of industry
- try their best to find you work
Temp Agency
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON24 August 2016
Factory setting jobs through a temp agency who actually cares about the well being of their employees by showing concern and providing benefits to those who want/need them.
better option s
Customer Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON23 August 2016
better job options and better pay. Also close to home and coworkers are friendly. Some jobs are more physically demanding
Great place to work. Excellent management team, and they are very quick
Warehouse Temp (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB8 August 2016
I worked here over the years taking assignments in between jobs, They are very friendly and very driven to get you working. Excellent management team.
Cons
Mostly Temporary work
Productive and Fun Workplace
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Caledon, ON2 August 2016
A typical day at work was always fun and productive. I would start the day with all of my friendly co-workers who would make the day a lot easier and fun. At the end of the day everyone would get the job done and leave work satisfied and proud of the work you have done.
Great Company
Certified Staffing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB26 July 2016
I have enjoyed my time with Randstad. The company provided me with great opportunities to develop my recruitment, and networking skills. Personal growth and development is very important to me, and seek an organization that will provide newer and varying challenges
Pros
Great work life balance
Cons
lack of retention for senior employees
Medium paced workplace with nice people
Warehouse Personell (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON18 July 2016
I learned a lot about computers. I learned how to fix printers. I think the hardest part of the job is when there is no work and we're told to clean or make boxes
Pros
People
Cons
Managment
jobs
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON28 June 2016
Ranstad will acquire jobs for you, and sometimes they do last longer than 3 months. Their representatives will work with you.
Great
Administrative Specialist/Field Service (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON20 June 2016
Ranstand is great and the temp assignment hours are great aswell
but I have been with the company for 4+ years The assignment managerment is still in highschool mindset they make up reason to close a your assignment who are real hard workers cause they get a little intemdiated _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Pros
weekly pay
Cons
too much turnover of rep.
A wonderful experience
Administrative Services- Scanning Department (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON19 June 2016
I have been lucky to have been given great opportunitues to work for amazing companies and gain so many skills while giving back in a positive way.
Randstad Internship
HR and Recruitment Assistant (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON8 June 2016
I really enjoy working with candidates and helping them find employment that is the right "fit". The best feeling is being able to witness the recruitment cycle from start to finish.
My responsibilities include working closely with staffing consultants to match the right candidates with the right roles using applications like Randstad Connect, company fit, boss fit, job fit, and co-worker/supervisor feedback. I conduct between 10 to 15 face-to-face interviews using various assessments on a weekly basis for positions pertaining to unilingual and bilingual contact centre and customer care roles. I also document phone screenings, reference checks and candidate calls.
The entire staff are super friendly and answer any questions that I have had. I love working with them and each and every staff member is really helping me learn hands on about the world of recruitment and how it relates to the world of HR. Thank you, Randstad, for allowing me to gain such valuable knowledge during my time interning here!
Gets you a job relatively fast
warehouse stocking, receiving and related duties (Former Employee) –  Victoria, BC31 May 2016
I found this company to be fairly responsive to new applications. The work became steady fast and was reasonably good wages.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Randstad. Our community is ready to answer.