Randstad Employee Reviews

better option s
Customer Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ONAugust 23, 2016
better job options and better pay. Also close to home and coworkers are friendly. Some jobs are more physically demanding
Randstad
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ONApril 20, 2016
Great workplace, they really work with you to get into the jobs you want to be in. They place you in different positions that you are into weather it be permanent, temporary, or casual.
Great place to find work
client (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, ABMay 10, 2016
The company does a great job at finding work for clients!!
The industrial staff are very professional and work hard at finding positions for clients.

Would recommend them to anyone!!
productive
Packager (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ONMay 2, 2016
Nice place environment,enjoyable work with co-workers and managers.The hardest part is to stay standard so long.I have been learning to work as a partners helping each other.
Pros
nothing
Cons
nothing
Good source of temporary contracts
Temporary/Contract Labourer (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ONFebruary 2, 2016
enjoyed working for randstad, was placed in a variety of different work environments, recruiters were accommodating and friendly. No problems with management, only issue was instability of contracts (being out of work for a couple of weeks at a time during down seasons)
General Administrative Officer (Part Time) (Current Employee) –  Victoria, BCFebruary 26, 2016
A well structured and friendly organization. Good and timely payment of wages with good welfare packages. Supervisors are super good and ready to listening and solve whatever challenges you are confronted with.
valuable experience of Canadian Industry as I was new permanent resident.
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Guelph, ONDecember 25, 2015
I worked for 3 months. Initially I was sent to a factory in Guelph. But somehow or the other I could not click there. randstad Guelph was quick to realize the situation and shifted me to Lanimar Guelph,ON, Canada. I worked there for 3 months and had a wonderful experience as assembler. Thanks to randstad team Guelph, ON, Canada.
jobs
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ONJune 28, 2016
Ranstad will acquire jobs for you, and sometimes they do last longer than 3 months. Their representatives will work with you.
Best work for students with different availability
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Pointe-Claire, QCJanuary 22, 2016
I get called, ask if I accept the job, and if so, receive full information with location, and a shift.

I receive a weekly salary every Thursday of the total sum of my shifts from Monday to Sunday.

Best work for the inexperience.
Pros
Flexible shifts
Cons
Unpredictable jobs
Versatile with many different options
Temporary Administrator (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, ABMarch 17, 2016
A typical day depends on the placement. I have done reception duties, contract administration, shipping and receiving, and many other tasks.

I have been fortunate enough to have a variety of placements and have learned new skills at each one. I am very versatile in the duties I can take on. I have learned how to arrange for shipping of very large orders and track the status of delivery, how to receive incoming products, as well as renewing and amending contracts.

I do not have very much contact with Randstad management as I am placed off site.

The co-workers vary based on my placement. Overall I find the people I work with very friendly and inviting.

It is a bit difficult not knowing when or where you will be working next. There is not a whole lot of job security with this company.

The most enjoyable part is meeting new people, and learning new skills at each office. I have become very adaptable to my constant changing surroundings.
Pros
I have excelled in many different administration positions
Cons
Unstable work hours
Job Bank not accomodating
General Worker (Former Employee) –  Pointe-Claire, QCMarch 10, 2016
They were able to give me different jobs at any one time. Mostly short term and some long term. Job bank not very full at the time of my employment and would have like to have more jobs in my field.
They post ads that don't exist
labourer (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MBNovember 26, 2015
I went through the testing and registration then applied for numerous positions that were advertised only to be told by a staff member that they don't actually have those spots to fill,they do it to get resumes in the door. I call it job creation for the staff so that they have a job. I registered in may and after months passed they haven't given me any work. ...TOTALLY WASTE OF ANYBODYS TIME
Pros
Cons
dishonest unreliable
Nice company
Drafting Support Technician (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, ABNovember 22, 2015
Very relaxed working environment with nice people and managers. Everyone is friendly, including top people. In fact, I worked there for a year I still don't know who was whose boss. They all wanted to finish the work cooperatively rather than ordering around. I also liked the diversity of people at the company and how well they got along all coming from different cultures and religions.
Pros
flexible hours, organized work flow
Cons
tight work rooms, no proper coffee room
no full time jobs and very low wages
factory (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ONDecember 17, 2015
No full time jobs but you work for very low wages and the promise of full time position worked for 9 months for company and moved to Paris and was told that I would not be going to Paris so I would say that this is not very good company to work for so do not believe all that is promised to you
Pros
Cons
no fill time jobs and low wages
just horrible
General Labourer/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ONMarch 22, 2016
Never have any work. Always say call back but they never pick up. They only get jobs for they're favorites and everyone else is left hanging.
Ok Agency
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONNovember 30, 2015
I worked for Randstad for a couple of years and they were a fine agency. Never gave me any trouble but it never felt very personal. I was just filling a job and that was it. The jobs they placed me in were fine and they paid OK. I left to try and find better paying work elsewhere.
Pros
found me work quickly
Cons
did not feel very personal, just another job and worker to them
A job when you really need a job
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Guelph, ONNovember 6, 2015
This place is an accident waiting to happen. Metal bits everywhere. Highly disorganized and management doesn't seem to know what it is doing. If you need a job then it's the place for you. But keep looking while working here if you have the energy after the mandatory overtime and extra long shifts. Don't expect any holidays and be prepared for last minute promised holiday hours to change the night before or shift before.
Pros
it's a job
Cons
it's Linergy
great place
General Labour (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ONApril 19, 2016
I have to say it was outstanding, always had work.. I recommend this place for others for youir job search and experience
Good place to work.
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Guelph, ONMarch 29, 2016
Great place to find work. Hardest part is waiting for a job to become available. Would definitely recommend trying it out..
Temp posisition
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Guelph, ONJanuary 4, 2016
Further information in regards to this job is available upon request. Please use the contact information located on the resume to ask any further questions.
Pros
Stable 5 day a week job with predictable hours and hourly wage
Cons
Bad job security