Randstad Employee Reviews in Canada

Unremarkable
Accounts Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONFebruary 26, 2016
At one time CNC Global had an innovative fun culture. After the acquisition of Randstad the organization changed and became a typical global company solely focused on their own bottom line while promoting a very weak management team to run the show. Not a recommended company to work for.
General Administrative Officer (Part Time) (Current Employee) –  Victoria, BCFebruary 26, 2016
A well structured and friendly organization. Good and timely payment of wages with good welfare packages. Supervisors are super good and ready to listening and solve whatever challenges you are confronted with.
Good source of temporary contracts
Temporary/Contract Labourer (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ONFebruary 2, 2016
enjoyed working for randstad, was placed in a variety of different work environments, recruiters were accommodating and friendly. No problems with management, only issue was instability of contracts (being out of work for a couple of weeks at a time during down seasons)
It was a good experience.
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Cornwall, ONFebruary 2, 2016
It was a good experience and the people there were fun to work with.It would have been even better if Target Canada hadn't closed.
Pros
It was a job with a chance for advancement.
Cons
Not enough hours.
Provides a number of flexible working conditions
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  New Westminster, BCFebruary 1, 2016
The management and staff of Randstad are friendly and approachable. They were most helpful in providing employment to its pool of workers. They coordinated closely with their principal customers with regard to manpower deployment.
Pros
Provided various employment opportunities
Cons
Some jobs are seasonal
Productive and nice environment
filling machine operator (Former Employee) –  brampton, onJanuary 31, 2016
Company was very much attached to their workers. It was a non-technical job for me but they provided each and every guidance possible
First Assignment
Payroll Associate (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ONJanuary 24, 2016
This is my first assignment with Randstad. I'm very happy with the position I was placed in, love the location, the people I work with and the work I'm doing.
Best work for students with different availability
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Pointe-Claire, QCJanuary 22, 2016
I get called, ask if I accept the job, and if so, receive full information with location, and a shift.

I receive a weekly salary every Thursday of the total sum of my shifts from Monday to Sunday.

Best work for the inexperience.
Pros
Flexible shifts
Cons
Unpredictable jobs
Temp posisition
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Guelph, ONJanuary 4, 2016
Further information in regards to this job is available upon request. Please use the contact information located on the resume to ask any further questions.
Pros
Stable 5 day a week job with predictable hours and hourly wage
Cons
Bad job security
Good
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONDecember 31, 2015
Good, give opportunities to many entry level applicants. Management isn't always looking over at what you're doing. As long as you get the job done, you're good
valuable experience of Canadian Industry as I was new permanent resident.
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Guelph, ONDecember 25, 2015
I worked for 3 months. Initially I was sent to a factory in Guelph. But somehow or the other I could not click there. randstad Guelph was quick to realize the situation and shifted me to Lanimar Guelph,ON, Canada. I worked there for 3 months and had a wonderful experience as assembler. Thanks to randstad team Guelph, ON, Canada.
no full time jobs and very low wages
factory (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ONDecember 17, 2015
No full time jobs but you work for very low wages and the promise of full time position worked for 9 months for company and moved to Paris and was told that I would not be going to Paris so I would say that this is not very good company to work for so do not believe all that is promised to you
Pros
Cons
no fill time jobs and low wages
Temporary Employment
CSA (Former Employee) –  North YorkDecember 7, 2015
A great and positive learning experience. All good. Training and trainers were quite helpful and professional. Informative and fun.

great work environment
Recruitment Specialist (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCDecember 2, 2015
- very fast paced
- amazing team work
- ongoing coaching
- love helping people find job
- everyday learning something new
Pros
free lunches, flexible
Cons
nothing
Ok Agency
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONNovember 30, 2015
I worked for Randstad for a couple of years and they were a fine agency. Never gave me any trouble but it never felt very personal. I was just filling a job and that was it. The jobs they placed me in were fine and they paid OK. I left to try and find better paying work elsewhere.
Pros
found me work quickly
Cons
did not feel very personal, just another job and worker to them
They post ads that don't exist
labourer (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MBNovember 26, 2015
I went through the testing and registration then applied for numerous positions that were advertised only to be told by a staff member that they don't actually have those spots to fill,they do it to get resumes in the door. I call it job creation for the staff so that they have a job. I registered in may and after months passed they haven't given me any work. ...TOTALLY WASTE OF ANYBODYS TIME
Pros
Cons
dishonest unreliable
Nice company
Drafting Support Technician (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, ABNovember 22, 2015
Very relaxed working environment with nice people and managers. Everyone is friendly, including top people. In fact, I worked there for a year I still don't know who was whose boss. They all wanted to finish the work cooperatively rather than ordering around. I also liked the diversity of people at the company and how well they got along all coming from different cultures and religions.
Pros
flexible hours, organized work flow
Cons
tight work rooms, no proper coffee room
Financial world, very relaxed but evolving
Admin Assistant & Operations (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCNovember 9, 2015
It's a good group of people that really asks your input and values options you bring forward. The office space is clean and crisp. A little too quiet but you can think!
Pros
Early shifts, they organize fun activities for the company to be involved as a team
Cons
Temporary assignment
A job when you really need a job
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Guelph, ONNovember 6, 2015
This place is an accident waiting to happen. Metal bits everywhere. Highly disorganized and management doesn't seem to know what it is doing. If you need a job then it's the place for you. But keep looking while working here if you have the energy after the mandatory overtime and extra long shifts. Don't expect any holidays and be prepared for last minute promised holiday hours to change the night before or shift before.
Pros
it's a job
Cons
it's Linergy
Randstad
Customer Service and B2B Sales Rep (Current Employee) –  North York, ONNovember 4, 2015
I had an amazing experience working with them. I feel like the reps in the north york banch really know how to make the right fits.
Pros
quick work
Cons
lack of work right now