Randstad Employee Reviews

productive
Administrative Clerk (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON23 June 2017
here I got to work for the hospital in the rehab center, I was there admin for people learning to drive again... we had a great time and laughed a lot

thanks
Excellent company to work for
Various (Current Employee) –  Guelph, ON16 June 2017
Work always available at a decent start in wages...highly trained agents always polite and very understanding of your needs and wants...very flexible in your abilities
Productive and friendly environment
Team Integrator (Former Employee) –  New Delhi2 June 2017
You are recognised for your performance and there are opportunities to move cross functionally. This gives you a good exposure. Target based roles which is challenging.
well managed
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Guelph, ON30 May 2017
i worked hard always trying to go above and beyond. My work day starts at 7 and i am always 15 min early. my work day consisted of grinding measuring cleaning organizing also sometime i had to do assembly spot welding also ran a punch press and worked on a paint line. the management of this factory that i worked at were wonderful well organized and helpful with any questions i may have had. the hardest part of the job was that i was temp and never really felt the joys of job security. the most enjoyable part of the job was coming in everyday giving my life meaning and most of the time learning new things that gave me more expirance for my future.
Pros
well managed brakes, good job condition, friendly environment
Cons
temp position so no job security
#1 in the industry for a reason!!!
Account Manager, Technologies (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 May 2017
The culture is warm and welcoming, hard working and reward oriented.
If you're new, you have the opportunity to learn from all levels of management, and are encouraged to interact with everyone to enable relationships within the office.
There is an average tenure of 7 years in the recruitment team -- which means these recruiters actually know what they're talking about, and understand how to value candidates.
Management is young, and there is consistent growth within the organization for those who commit themselves.
Pros
Best place to work in Staffing. Period.
Cons
Non to mention.
Well oiled machine.
Manual Laborer (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON24 May 2017
Employees were well trained and made sure they knew the basic layouts of areas outside their own department. Customers were treated as if they were part of the family.
High stress environment
Staffing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB20 May 2017
Good hours,
High pressure, stressful environment. Not enjoyable
Good learning opportunities
Exciting environment for people that love sales
Lots of different skills used
helps alot
Associate (Former Employee) –  KW17 May 2017
They are generally interested in finding you work that suits you and your strengths. I needed them because my company packed up and moved to Ottawa, and I was stuck after 10 yrs of service. They helped me find work quickly
Pros
set your own work guidelines
Cons
poor pay, no stability
Excellent Agency
SENIOR ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON27 April 2017
They got me a couple of great assignments. One was an excellent temp assignment and the other was a permanent assignment that I love to this day! The office staff was fantastic. I highly recommend them as an agency.
It's an okay company to work for, but nothing to make a career out of.
Loader (Current Employee) –  Waterville, NS26 April 2017
It's basically a way to help you get into Michelin as a Michelin worker, as loader it gets boring and sometime the work is hard for what you get payed and no fun knowing that you get payed almost half what everyone around you is paid.
Cons
Low pay
Good company but management needs help
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  toronto23 April 2017
Management needs training and should be unbiased, work life needs balance and support, employees with the right potential should be rewarded and promoted.
Productive and positive workplace
Administrative Assistant/Leasing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON20 April 2017
My typical day at work includes arriving, reviewing work to be completed, greet the public and put in a full day completing tasks. I can work independently or with a team. I have been in office management for over 30 years. I like a very happy and positive workplace and strive to make it that way with all involved. The most difficult part of my job would be not being able to complete all my work in the time allotted and judging the priorities over tasks that can be done the next day. I am used to working overtime to accomplish my tasks. The most enjoyable part of any job I have had is the interaction with clients, Learning and completing various tasks and feeling good about providing excellent customer service and recommendations to my employer and those clients who require assistance.
Pros
Earning a fair salary for excellent work and multi-tasking to achieve success.
Cons
Other employees negativity or lack of skills
Terrible
Recruiting Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON17 April 2017
Very poor culture. Nothing is organized. There is no real formal training. Not too sure why candidates keep using Randstad for employment when no one is actually helpful
Productive and fun work place
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Paris, ON10 April 2017
Well worked there for a year never got hired laid off multiple times..good co-workers job are great and easy I have gotten alot of wharehouse experience
Pros
Good people to work with
Cons
Wage, no job security
service
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Guelph, ON10 April 2017
Randstad Guelph staff are rude, racist and not professional. They treat immigrant with no respect. They do not give you chance to listen to your concern at work place. They hang up phone on you. They pick and choose whom to keep and whom to send home .
Productive and very good Agency.
Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON8 April 2017
Ranstad is an work agency, you dont work at Ranstad, you work for Ranstad. They are a very good agency, always gets you the job you required, and are very reliable.
I was a temp for 2 1/2 years
Line Operator (Former Employee) –  Guelph, ON7 April 2017
working as a temporary employee for that length of time did not sit well with me. My coworkers were easy to get along with and made my time there tolerable. the work was very fast paced and repetitive.
Pros
great cafeteria.
Cons
they only hire threw temp agencies.
Challenging work environment
Coordonnatrice aux appels d'offres (BC2) (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC6 April 2017
Challenging work environment where quick learning skills were required. Learned to be proactive, anticipate my superiors needs and manage deadlines. Very nice workplace and flexible work hours. Not for someone who is looking for some mentoring or professional growing.
Willing to offer various work locations
Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON6 April 2017
-If on an assignment a typical day of work would involve going to that specific location and doing the designated task
-At times there is miscommunication between office staff and other workers
-Work place culture depends on the office
-The hardest part of the job is waiting to be sent on an assignment
Stressful work place.
Warehouse Worker (Seasonal) (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON6 April 2017
The work day was monotonous. I learned that if one person loses focus the whole team gets thrown into disarray.
It is tough working with people who don't want to be there
Pros
I met a lot of good people.
Cons
I also met a lot of negative people.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Randstad. Our community is ready to answer.