Randstad Employee Reviews in Canada

Great company
Business Administrator (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABMarch 19, 2016
I have had a few different temp job while hired as a Ranstad client,
I have worked at Great West life as a receptionist,
as a Event assistant at Calgary even planning team and the Canadian blood Services as a business administrative.
The poeple I worked with was great, very polite and nice, I have learn a lot of the business administrative field and really enjoyed the work environment.
I am more effcient at data entry, able to handle a multi-line phone call in a profeessional manner, able to creat documents and schedulling for different departments.
Good knowledge of product and research information for higher volume sales
Versatile with many different options
Temporary Administrator (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, ABMarch 17, 2016
A typical day depends on the placement. I have done reception duties, contract administration, shipping and receiving, and many other tasks.

I have been fortunate enough to have a variety of placements and have learned new skills at each one. I am very versatile in the duties I can take on. I have learned how to arrange for shipping of very large orders and track the status of delivery, how to receive incoming products, as well as renewing and amending contracts.

I do not have very much contact with Randstad management as I am placed off site.

The co-workers vary based on my placement. Overall I find the people I work with very friendly and inviting.

It is a bit difficult not knowing when or where you will be working next. There is not a whole lot of job security with this company.

The most enjoyable part is meeting new people, and learning new skills at each office. I have become very adaptable to my constant changing surroundings.
Pros
I have excelled in many different administration positions
Cons
Unstable work hours
productive workplace with friendly atmosphere
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Ajax, ONMarch 14, 2016
Have got wonderfull experiences with very friendly atmosphere .Co workers were very supportive.Didn't feel any hard times because of the support.Each and every moment was enjoyable and step by step to learn more about GMP and quality related training which help to follow the 100% quality product.
Job Bank not accomodating
General Worker (Former Employee) –  Pointe-Claire, QCMarch 10, 2016
They were able to give me different jobs at any one time. Mostly short term and some long term. Job bank not very full at the time of my employment and would have like to have more jobs in my field.
Great agency to work for.
Industrial Support Associate (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABMarch 9, 2016
Enjoy working where there is training for different job duties, being moved around so you don't get bored working in the same spot for weeks on end.
Pros
Paid every week.
Cons
No raises, have to work X amount of hours before qualifying to be hired by the client.
Unremarkable
Accounts Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONFebruary 26, 2016
At one time CNC Global had an innovative fun culture. After the acquisition of Randstad the organization changed and became a typical global company solely focused on their own bottom line while promoting a very weak management team to run the show. Not a recommended company to work for.
General Administrative Officer (Part Time) (Current Employee) –  Victoria, BCFebruary 26, 2016
A well structured and friendly organization. Good and timely payment of wages with good welfare packages. Supervisors are super good and ready to listening and solve whatever challenges you are confronted with.
garbage staff
N/A (Former Employee) –  n/aFebruary 8, 2016
most of their recruiting staff are not trained well and hire people who have indian last names.waste of time for new applicants
Pros
if you have south asian last name
Cons
everything else
Good source of temporary contracts
Temporary/Contract Labourer (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ONFebruary 2, 2016
enjoyed working for randstad, was placed in a variety of different work environments, recruiters were accommodating and friendly. No problems with management, only issue was instability of contracts (being out of work for a couple of weeks at a time during down seasons)
It was a good experience.
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Cornwall, ONFebruary 2, 2016
It was a good experience and the people there were fun to work with.It would have been even better if Target Canada hadn't closed.
Pros
It was a job with a chance for advancement.
Cons
Not enough hours.
Provides a number of flexible working conditions
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  New Westminster, BCFebruary 1, 2016
The management and staff of Randstad are friendly and approachable. They were most helpful in providing employment to its pool of workers. They coordinated closely with their principal customers with regard to manpower deployment.
Pros
Provided various employment opportunities
Cons
Some jobs are seasonal
Productive and nice environment
filling machine operator (Former Employee) –  brampton, onJanuary 31, 2016
Company was very much attached to their workers. It was a non-technical job for me but they provided each and every guidance possible
First Assignment
Payroll Associate (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ONJanuary 24, 2016
This is my first assignment with Randstad. I'm very happy with the position I was placed in, love the location, the people I work with and the work I'm doing.
Best work for students with different availability
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Pointe-Claire, QCJanuary 22, 2016
I get called, ask if I accept the job, and if so, receive full information with location, and a shift.

I receive a weekly salary every Thursday of the total sum of my shifts from Monday to Sunday.

Best work for the inexperience.
Pros
Flexible shifts
Cons
Unpredictable jobs
Temp posisition
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Guelph, ONJanuary 4, 2016
Further information in regards to this job is available upon request. Please use the contact information located on the resume to ask any further questions.
Pros
Stable 5 day a week job with predictable hours and hourly wage
Cons
Bad job security
Good
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONDecember 31, 2015
Good, give opportunities to many entry level applicants. Management isn't always looking over at what you're doing. As long as you get the job done, you're good
valuable experience of Canadian Industry as I was new permanent resident.
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Guelph, ONDecember 25, 2015
I worked for 3 months. Initially I was sent to a factory in Guelph. But somehow or the other I could not click there. randstad Guelph was quick to realize the situation and shifted me to Lanimar Guelph,ON, Canada. I worked there for 3 months and had a wonderful experience as assembler. Thanks to randstad team Guelph, ON, Canada.
no full time jobs and very low wages
factory (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ONDecember 17, 2015
No full time jobs but you work for very low wages and the promise of full time position worked for 9 months for company and moved to Paris and was told that I would not be going to Paris so I would say that this is not very good company to work for so do not believe all that is promised to you
Pros
Cons
no fill time jobs and low wages
Temporary Employment
CSA (Former Employee) –  North YorkDecember 7, 2015
A great and positive learning experience. All good. Training and trainers were quite helpful and professional. Informative and fun.

great work environment
Recruitment Specialist (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCDecember 2, 2015
- very fast paced
- amazing team work
- ongoing coaching
- love helping people find job
- everyday learning something new
Pros
free lunches, flexible
Cons
nothing