Randstad Employee Reviews

people are friendly
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON9 November 2016
The people at Randstad are very helpful with finding a position that's right for you. They make sure that it is something you are interested in and in the area you want to work in.
Productive and Fun Workplace
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Caledon, ON2 August 2016
A typical day at work was always fun and productive. I would start the day with all of my friendly co-workers who would make the day a lot easier and fun. At the end of the day everyone would get the job done and leave work satisfied and proud of the work you have done.
Fun Work Environment
Recruitment & Sourcing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Missi, CE22 November 2016
Good Learning Experience
Great Leaders
Solid Candidate Base
Fast Paced Work Environment
Great Team
Helping People Get Connect With The Perfect Job Opportunity
Contract continuosly extended
Temporary Contract-Customer Care Reprsentative (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON19 August 2015
With hard work and dedication my 2 to 4 week contract was extended until I unfortunately chose to commence maternity leave after four and a half months. A typical day would be checking and responding to emails and opening 3 systems, combining all of the information to one place, sending it off to a different team so that they could do their job.Sadly, Management is the reason I have chosen not to return to the placement I had been with. My coworkers were extremely helpful if ever I needed any assistance in anything at all. The hardest part of this job was the lack of professionalism I experienced with my immediate supervisor. The most enjoyable was the amount of information and knowledge I learned and took away with me.
Pros
staff, computer based work
Cons
long hours, underpaid, unrealistic expectations
good place to work cory there is great
Material Handler-Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB27 October 2016
basically good place to work and helpful counselors lots of opportunites if you are a hard worker and have a good work attitude
better option s
Customer Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON23 August 2016
better job options and better pay. Also close to home and coworkers are friendly. Some jobs are more physically demanding
Great
Administrative Specialist/Field Service (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON20 June 2016
Ranstand is great and the temp assignment hours are great aswell
but I have been with the company for 4+ years The assignment managerment is still in highschool mindset they make up reason to close a your assignment who are real hard workers cause they get a little intemdiated _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Pros
weekly pay
Cons
too much turnover of rep.
Well Organized, always helpful
Supply teacher (Current Employee) –  Cambridge5 September 2016
- great communication
- always helpful
- go out of their way to ensure youre happy and safe
- knowledge of industry
- try their best to find you work
Great company
Business Administrator (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB19 March 2016
I have had a few different temp job while hired as a Ranstad client,
I have worked at Great West life as a receptionist,
as a Event assistant at Calgary even planning team and the Canadian blood Services as a business administrative.
The poeple I worked with was great, very polite and nice, I have learn a lot of the business administrative field and really enjoyed the work environment.
I am more effcient at data entry, able to handle a multi-line phone call in a profeessional manner, able to creat documents and schedulling for different departments.
Good knowledge of product and research information for higher volume sales
Good source of temporary contracts
Temporary/Contract Labourer (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON2 February 2016
enjoyed working for randstad, was placed in a variety of different work environments, recruiters were accommodating and friendly. No problems with management, only issue was instability of contracts (being out of work for a couple of weeks at a time during down seasons)
Medium paced workplace with nice people
Warehouse Personell (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON18 July 2016
I learned a lot about computers. I learned how to fix printers. I think the hardest part of the job is when there is no work and we're told to clean or make boxes
Pros
People
Cons
Managment
Provides a number of flexible working conditions
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  New Westminster, BC1 February 2016
The management and staff of Randstad are friendly and approachable. They were most helpful in providing employment to its pool of workers. They coordinated closely with their principal customers with regard to manpower deployment.
Pros
Provided various employment opportunities
Cons
Some jobs are seasonal
jobs
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON28 June 2016
Ranstad will acquire jobs for you, and sometimes they do last longer than 3 months. Their representatives will work with you.
A wonderful experience
Administrative Services- Scanning Department (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON19 June 2016
I have been lucky to have been given great opportunitues to work for amazing companies and gain so many skills while giving back in a positive way.
Positive Work Environment
Human Resources Internship (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON2 May 2016
Working at Randstad is my first formal work experience in Canada. Through the six-month period, I did learned a lot including effective communication skills and interaction skills. All my colleagues, supervisors, and manager were friendly and kind. I like the workplace.
Best work for students with different availability
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Pointe-Claire, QC22 January 2016
I get called, ask if I accept the job, and if so, receive full information with location, and a shift.

I receive a weekly salary every Thursday of the total sum of my shifts from Monday to Sunday.

Best work for the inexperience.
Pros
Flexible shifts
Cons
Unpredictable jobs
Gets you a job relatively fast
warehouse stocking, receiving and related duties (Former Employee) –  Victoria, BC31 May 2016
I found this company to be fairly responsive to new applications. The work became steady fast and was reasonably good wages.
temp agency that gave me steady summer work
Temporary Labour, injection moulding (Former Employee) –  Guelph, ON30 May 2016
Randstad's Guelph office gave me fulltime work for three consecutive summers doing nothing very interesting, but hey, it's money.
Great Company.
Shipper/ Receiver and Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Fort Saskatchewan, AB27 April 2016
Great balance of client and employee professionalism. Hard working, honest and excellent communicators. Good placement into a productive and safe work environment. They followed up to ensure I was satisfied with my employment position.
Pros
Relentless Work Ethic
Cons
No cons
Nice company
Drafting Support Technician (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB22 November 2015
Very relaxed working environment with nice people and managers. Everyone is friendly, including top people. In fact, I worked there for a year I still don't know who was whose boss. They all wanted to finish the work cooperatively rather than ordering around. I also liked the diversity of people at the company and how well they got along all coming from different cultures and religions.
Pros
flexible hours, organized work flow
Cons
tight work rooms, no proper coffee room