Randstad Employee Reviews

Great
Administrative Specialist/Field Service (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON20 June 2016
Ranstand is great and the temp assignment hours are great aswell
but I have been with the company for 4+ years The assignment managerment is still in highschool mindset they make up reason to close a your assignment who are real hard workers cause they get a little intemdiated _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Pros
weekly pay
Cons
too much turnover of rep.
good place to work cory there is great
Material Handler-Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB27 October 2016
basically good place to work and helpful counselors lots of opportunites if you are a hard worker and have a good work attitude
Great place to work. Excellent management team, and they are very quick
Warehouse Temp (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB8 August 2016
I worked here over the years taking assignments in between jobs, They are very friendly and very driven to get you working. Excellent management team.
Cons
Mostly Temporary work
Koodo
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON15 September 2016
It is a good place to work
Very sales based
Good environment
Management is ok
Job culture is ok
Salary is ok- commission plus base
Have to sell in order to make decent money
A Great company with great benefits
Technical Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 September 2016
Randstad Canada is a great company, atmosphere is challenging and relax at the same time. Management is supportive.
Provide good benefits and vacation
Temp Agency
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON24 August 2016
Factory setting jobs through a temp agency who actually cares about the well being of their employees by showing concern and providing benefits to those who want/need them.
Well Organized, always helpful
Supply teacher (Current Employee) –  Cambridge5 September 2016
- great communication
- always helpful
- go out of their way to ensure youre happy and safe
- knowledge of industry
- try their best to find you work
Medium paced workplace with nice people
Warehouse Personell (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON18 July 2016
I learned a lot about computers. I learned how to fix printers. I think the hardest part of the job is when there is no work and we're told to clean or make boxes
Pros
People
Cons
Managment
Positive Work Environment
Human Resources Internship (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON2 May 2016
Working at Randstad is my first formal work experience in Canada. Through the six-month period, I did learned a lot including effective communication skills and interaction skills. All my colleagues, supervisors, and manager were friendly and kind. I like the workplace.
Great company
Business Administrator (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB19 March 2016
I have had a few different temp job while hired as a Ranstad client,
I have worked at Great West life as a receptionist,
as a Event assistant at Calgary even planning team and the Canadian blood Services as a business administrative.
The poeple I worked with was great, very polite and nice, I have learn a lot of the business administrative field and really enjoyed the work environment.
I am more effcient at data entry, able to handle a multi-line phone call in a profeessional manner, able to creat documents and schedulling for different departments.
Good knowledge of product and research information for higher volume sales
better option s
Customer Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON23 August 2016
better job options and better pay. Also close to home and coworkers are friendly. Some jobs are more physically demanding
Great Company.
Shipper/ Receiver and Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Fort Saskatchewan, AB27 April 2016
Great balance of client and employee professionalism. Hard working, honest and excellent communicators. Good placement into a productive and safe work environment. They followed up to ensure I was satisfied with my employment position.
Pros
Relentless Work Ethic
Cons
No cons
Randstad Internship
HR and Recruitment Assistant (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON8 June 2016
I really enjoy working with candidates and helping them find employment that is the right "fit". The best feeling is being able to witness the recruitment cycle from start to finish.
My responsibilities include working closely with staffing consultants to match the right candidates with the right roles using applications like Randstad Connect, company fit, boss fit, job fit, and co-worker/supervisor feedback. I conduct between 10 to 15 face-to-face interviews using various assessments on a weekly basis for positions pertaining to unilingual and bilingual contact centre and customer care roles. I also document phone screenings, reference checks and candidate calls.
The entire staff are super friendly and answer any questions that I have had. I love working with them and each and every staff member is really helping me learn hands on about the world of recruitment and how it relates to the world of HR. Thank you, Randstad, for allowing me to gain such valuable knowledge during my time interning here!
A wonderful experience
Administrative Services- Scanning Department (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON19 June 2016
I have been lucky to have been given great opportunitues to work for amazing companies and gain so many skills while giving back in a positive way.
productive workplace with friendly atmosphere
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Ajax, ON14 March 2016
Have got wonderfull experiences with very friendly atmosphere .Co workers were very supportive.Didn't feel any hard times because of the support.Each and every moment was enjoyable and step by step to learn more about GMP and quality related training which help to follow the 100% quality product.
temp agency that gave me steady summer work
Temporary Labour, injection moulding (Former Employee) –  Guelph, ON30 May 2016
Randstad's Guelph office gave me fulltime work for three consecutive summers doing nothing very interesting, but hey, it's money.
Gets you a job relatively fast
warehouse stocking, receiving and related duties (Former Employee) –  Victoria, BC31 May 2016
I found this company to be fairly responsive to new applications. The work became steady fast and was reasonably good wages.
Great place to find work
client (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB10 May 2016
The company does a great job at finding work for clients!!
The industrial staff are very professional and work hard at finding positions for clients.

Would recommend them to anyone!!
jobs
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON28 June 2016
Ranstad will acquire jobs for you, and sometimes they do last longer than 3 months. Their representatives will work with you.
Randstad
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON20 April 2016
Great workplace, they really work with you to get into the jobs you want to be in. They place you in different positions that you are into weather it be permanent, temporary, or casual.