Randstad Employee Reviews in Canada

• Salary/Benefits
Versatile with many different options
Temporary Administrator (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABMarch 17, 2016
Pros: I have excelled in many different administration positions
Cons: Unstable work hours
A typical day depends on the placement. I have done reception duties, contract administration, shipping and receiving, and many other tasks.

I have been fortunate enough to have a variety of placements and have learned new skills at each one. I am very versatile in the duties I can take on. I have learned how to arrange for shipping of very large orders and track the status of delivery, how to receive incoming products, as well as renewing and amending contracts.

I do not have very much contact with Randstad management as I am placed off site.

The co-workers vary based on my placement. Overall I find the people I work with very friendly and inviting.

It is a bit difficult not knowing when or where you will be working next. There is not a whole lot of job security with this company.

The most enjoyable part is meeting new people, and learning new skills at each office. I have become very adaptable to my constant changing surroundings.
productive
Packager (Former Employee), Oshawa, ONMay 2, 2016
Pros: nothing
Cons: nothing
Nice place environment,enjoyable work with co-workers and managers.The hardest part is to stay standard so long.I have been learning to work as a partners helping each other.
It was a good experience.
General Labourer (Former Employee), Cornwall, ONFebruary 2, 2016
Pros: It was a job with a chance for advancement.
Cons: Not enough hours.
It was a good experience and the people there were fun to work with.It would have been even better if Target Canada hadn't closed.
Spécialiste des comptes payables (Current Employee), Montréal, QCNovember 3, 2015
Pros: Benefits
Cons: Not enough training
Environment is very important to me so this is what is good about working at Randstad. I am glad to have had the opportunity to work here and gain more experience, which in the end will allow me to be more confident in finding another job.
A great place to begin a career and thrive with in time
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Calgary, ABOctober 1, 2015
Pros: short to long term contracts, vacation pay
Cons: assignments could possibly fluctuate with oil and gas sector's economy
a pleasure to work alongside the fabulous staff at the downtown division

the ability to be flexible in job placements throughout the year is a definite boon

just horrible
General Labourer/Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Brampton, ONMarch 22, 2016
Never have any work. Always say call back but they never pick up. They only get jobs for they're favorites and everyone else is left hanging.
Productive and nice environment
filling machine operator (Former Employee), brampton, onJanuary 31, 2016
Company was very much attached to their workers. It was a non-technical job for me but they provided each and every guidance possible
Great Work Place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 22, 2015
Pros: Jobs available weekly
Cons: Lomg term benefits/Insurance
Great place to work if you are looking for a job.
There have convenient locations everywhere in Canada.
Jobs are updated on a daily basis and you can start asap.
They need to work on Benefits/Insurance
There is always room for improvement,
First Assignment
Payroll Associate (Current Employee), Hamilton, ONJanuary 24, 2016
This is my first assignment with Randstad. I'm very happy with the position I was placed in, love the location, the people I work with and the work I'm doing.
Good place to work.
Production Worker (Current Employee), Guelph, ONMarch 29, 2016
Great place to find work. Hardest part is waiting for a job to become available. Would definitely recommend trying it out..
great place
General Labour (Former Employee), Brantford, ONApril 19, 2016
I have to say it was outstanding, always had work.. I recommend this place for others for youir job search and experience
Contract continuosly extended
Temporary Contract-Customer Care Reprsentative (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONAugust 19, 2015
Pros: staff, computer based work
Cons: long hours, underpaid, unrealistic expectations
With hard work and dedication my 2 to 4 week contract was extended until I unfortunately chose to commence maternity leave after four and a half months. A typical day would be checking and responding to emails and opening 3 systems, combining all of the information to one place, sending it off to a different team so that they could do their job.Sadly, Management is the reason I have chosen not to return to the placement I had been with. My coworkers were extremely helpful if ever I needed any assistance in anything at all. The hardest part of this job was the lack of professionalism I experienced with my immediate supervisor. The most enjoyable was the amount of information and knowledge I learned and took away with me.
Nothing but trouble.
Accounts payable. (Former Employee), EdmontonJuly 22, 2015
Pros: They have some great jobs. Pay was comparable
Cons: Fighting for work paid.
Went in and it sounded great. I have a lot of experience they found me a job right away for a week which was fine. I said anything short term /temp was fine. But after I worked it was almost a month before I got paid. My supervisor took zero responsibility in admitting that the problem came from their end.
I thought I would give them a second chance....well let's just say I will be looking for other placement agencies.
great work environment
Recruitment Specialist (Former Employee), Montréal, QCDecember 2, 2015
Pros: free lunches, flexible
Cons: nothing
- very fast paced
- amazing team work
- ongoing coaching
- love helping people find job
- everyday learning something new
Good
Recruiter (Former Employee), Toronto, ONDecember 31, 2015
Good, give opportunities to many entry level applicants. Management isn't always looking over at what you're doing. As long as you get the job done, you're good
wish positions lasted longer
general labourer (Former Employee), Cambridge, OntarioAugust 26, 2015
Cons: temporary
Basic Light lifting
Packing
Order picking

Wished position given lasted longer than 2 months. Seems like just before probationary period, the "assignment" completes and im left waiting for another opportunity. Cant raise a family when your uncertain how long you will last.
Excellent job agency, highly reccommend
Final Assembler (Current Employee), Langley BCJuly 18, 2015
Joined May 4th

A very big company

The salary and benefits are outstanding, covered fully 100%
If I were to describe my work environment, I would say it is an interesting experience, I am learning new things day by day more than my previous job I had. Most of the co-workers are friendly but I've seen some that are not willing to co operate for any task that is given. The supervisors are very helpful people, they are very polite and take everything easy and calm. I am glad to be apart of the team.

I would like to thank my job agent for giving me such a wonderful experience at Philips
Temporary Employment
CSA (Former Employee), North YorkDecember 7, 2015
A great and positive learning experience. All good. Training and trainers were quite helpful and professional. Informative and fun.

Good team environment and friendly people.
Material Handler (Former Employee), Caledon, ONJuly 9, 2015
Pros: Special events, food, people.
Cons: pay rate. Distance to work.
Fast paced environment with some heavy lifting. I liked the people I worked with, friendly and cooperative. I learned the RF scanning system on top of a wide range of products. I really liked the lunch room, it was large and it had a range of vending machines. I was impressed with the management at Legacy, they were professional and very helpful. The Lady that hired me was very pleasant. She always had a ready smile. The lifting was the hardest part of the job because one had to assembly a lot of products onto skids. I liked the vibe at work, people were very friendly and happy to help out.
Randstad
Customer Service and B2B Sales Rep (Current Employee), North York, ONNovember 4, 2015
Pros: quick work
Cons: lack of work right now
I had an amazing experience working with them. I feel like the reps in the north york banch really know how to make the right fits.
Links