Randstad Employee Reviews in Canada

Temp Agency
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ONAugust 24, 2016
Factory setting jobs through a temp agency who actually cares about the well being of their employees by showing concern and providing benefits to those who want/need them.
better option s
Customer Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ONAugust 23, 2016
better job options and better pay. Also close to home and coworkers are friendly. Some jobs are more physically demanding
Great place to work. Excellent management team, and they are very quick
Warehouse Temp (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MBAugust 8, 2016
I worked here over the years taking assignments in between jobs, They are very friendly and very driven to get you working. Excellent management team.
Cons
Mostly Temporary work
Productive and Fun Workplace
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Caledon, ONAugust 2, 2016
A typical day at work was always fun and productive. I would start the day with all of my friendly co-workers who would make the day a lot easier and fun. At the end of the day everyone would get the job done and leave work satisfied and proud of the work you have done.
Great Company
Certified Staffing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Calgary, ABJuly 26, 2016
I have enjoyed my time with Randstad. The company provided me with great opportunities to develop my recruitment, and networking skills. Personal growth and development is very important to me, and seek an organization that will provide newer and varying challenges
Pros
Great work life balance
Cons
lack of retention for senior employees
Medium paced workplace with nice people
Warehouse Personell (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ONJuly 18, 2016
I learned a lot about computers. I learned how to fix printers. I think the hardest part of the job is when there is no work and we're told to clean or make boxes
Pros
People
Cons
Managment
jobs
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ONJune 28, 2016
Ranstad will acquire jobs for you, and sometimes they do last longer than 3 months. Their representatives will work with you.
Great
Administrative Specialist/Field Service (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONJune 20, 2016
Ranstand is great and the temp assignment hours are great aswell
but I have been with the company for 4+ years The assignment managerment is still in highschool mindset they make up reason to close a your assignment who are real hard workers cause they get a little intemdiated _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Pros
weekly pay
Cons
too much turnover of rep.
A wonderful experience
Administrative Services- Scanning Department (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ONJune 19, 2016
I have been lucky to have been given great opportunitues to work for amazing companies and gain so many skills while giving back in a positive way.
Randstad Internship
HR and Recruitment Assistant (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ONJune 8, 2016
I really enjoy working with candidates and helping them find employment that is the right "fit". The best feeling is being able to witness the recruitment cycle from start to finish.
My responsibilities include working closely with staffing consultants to match the right candidates with the right roles using applications like Randstad Connect, company fit, boss fit, job fit, and co-worker/supervisor feedback. I conduct between 10 to 15 face-to-face interviews using various assessments on a weekly basis for positions pertaining to unilingual and bilingual contact centre and customer care roles. I also document phone screenings, reference checks and candidate calls.
The entire staff are super friendly and answer any questions that I have had. I love working with them and each and every staff member is really helping me learn hands on about the world of recruitment and how it relates to the world of HR. Thank you, Randstad, for allowing me to gain such valuable knowledge during my time interning here!
Gets you a job relatively fast
warehouse stocking, receiving and related duties (Former Employee) –  Victoria, BCMay 31, 2016
I found this company to be fairly responsive to new applications. The work became steady fast and was reasonably good wages.
temp agency that gave me steady summer work
Temporary Labour, injection moulding (Former Employee) –  Guelph, ONMay 30, 2016
Randstad's Guelph office gave me fulltime work for three consecutive summers doing nothing very interesting, but hey, it's money.
Randstad was very helpful in getting me a tool and die position.
LICENCED TOOL AND DIE MAKER (Former Employee) –  London, ONMay 29, 2016
Go in and get informed from previous shift on work needed to be done .
Learned a lot about deep draw automotive transmission clutch basket forming using rollers.
Management was great.with a lot of hands on work so that they
could see what was happening.
All my co-workers were extremely helpful and friendly making my job enjoyable.
The hardest part of the job was finding spare parts.
The most enjoyable part of the job was making the proper choice on the down production equipment or die and seeing it run..
Great place to find work
client (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, ABMay 10, 2016
The company does a great job at finding work for clients!!
The industrial staff are very professional and work hard at finding positions for clients.

Would recommend them to anyone!!
productive
Packager (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ONMay 2, 2016
Nice place environment,enjoyable work with co-workers and managers.The hardest part is to stay standard so long.I have been learning to work as a partners helping each other.
Pros
nothing
Cons
nothing
Positive Work Environment
Human Resources Internship (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ONMay 2, 2016
Working at Randstad is my first formal work experience in Canada. Through the six-month period, I did learned a lot including effective communication skills and interaction skills. All my colleagues, supervisors, and manager were friendly and kind. I like the workplace.
Great Company.
Shipper/ Receiver and Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Fort Saskatchewan, ABApril 27, 2016
Great balance of client and employee professionalism. Hard working, honest and excellent communicators. Good placement into a productive and safe work environment. They followed up to ensure I was satisfied with my employment position.
Pros
Relentless Work Ethic
Cons
No cons
Randstad
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ONApril 20, 2016
Great workplace, they really work with you to get into the jobs you want to be in. They place you in different positions that you are into weather it be permanent, temporary, or casual.
great place
General Labour (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ONApril 19, 2016
I have to say it was outstanding, always had work.. I recommend this place for others for youir job search and experience
Good place to work.
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Guelph, ONMarch 29, 2016
Great place to find work. Hardest part is waiting for a job to become available. Would definitely recommend trying it out..