Randstad Employee Reviews

Quick placement. No job security.
Temporary Worker (Current Employee) –  Guelph, ON23 March 2017
This is a good option for getting experience in the industrial sector. Like any temporary employment, there aren't benefits or job security and the wages can sometimes be pretty low for the work that you do.
Pros
Quick placement, workforce experience
Cons
No job security, low wages
Great Work Culture
Staffing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON20 March 2017
Overall I have no issues with Randstad. The culture they are trying to build is fun and exciting. The work is very challenging and if you can succeed you can do very well.
Pros
Environment, Team, Perks
Cons
Salary and nature of the industry
good componey to work for
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON10 March 2017
loved it there would go back in a heart beat if they hade some thing in my eara and was able to get there and troble home no and would send any one there that is looking for a job
Good work environment
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON7 March 2017
I really enjoyed working with ranstad, unfortunately not much work available right now. Training was very efficient also very friendly staff.
If they offered full time time positions I would continue to work with ranstad
Perfect place to start!
UAT Tester (Current Employee) –  North York, ON6 March 2017
It was easy to find a job with Randstad. Professional staff. Quick responses. Perfect and usefull customer service. Will recommend Randstad as a perfect place!
Worst agency out there
Overqualified employee (Former Employee) –  Guelph, ON4 March 2017
By far the worst agency out there...unless you really want to work at Linimar. Just go on kijiji and see the absurd amount of adds they have up that stay up because the jobs are garbage.
A good place for students who want a couple months work but someone with credentials and actual experience in the work world should definitely go elsewhere. They actually think they're qualified to give someone with far more experience in the work force then them career advice when you don't want to work at one of the garbage placements they hook you up with. It's hilarious!
Pros
it's money
Cons
The attitude, job assignments
Wasnt a horrible experience
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Base Borden28 February 2017
inconsistent work after my placement at Base Borden. I was disappointed in their effort to find me suitable placement after I came so highly recommended.
Good Firm
Account Lead {Workforce Operations Manager} (Former Employee) –  Delhi, ON24 February 2017
Nice Firm to work where in the work life balance, personal growth, professional growth all are taken care.

Overall nice firm to work with.
productive, nice to work in a diversed work environment
G/L - Picker/Packer, Inventory Control (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON22 February 2017
nice and approachable supervisor/s, they give the workers time to stretch/exercise before starting the day's work which I enjoyed most, sometimes give free lunch/snacks, it's hard to work when the weather gets to extremes - too cold/too hot but manager do their bests to solve problems and make workplace as comfortable to work at as it can be.
Productive and fun place to work
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB19 February 2017
Normal 8 hours a day
How to use all sort of equipment.
Very friendly management.
Workplace culture: I worked with people from all over the world.
The hardest part of my job is fast pace and heavy lifting.
Pros
Meet all kind of people
randstad
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  barrie17 February 2017
I really liked working for randstad they really good people and helped me get a job when I needed it and I had to leave working for them because I moved out of Barrie for a bit
Pros
temp
Great company for finding temporary work positions
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON16 February 2017
I have been connect with Randstad for two years now, and have found the staff to be very helpful and diligent about finding me temporary work positions.I have worked a a wide range of light industrial concerns over my time with them, and have enjoyed the variety of positions that they have found for me.
Pros
Supposrtive staff, variable work environments
Not a bad place to work
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Oakville, ON15 February 2017
Testing for new employees is flawed, does not necessarily generate the type of people Randstad wanted. It ruled out many good candidates! Please review this!
Pros
Bonus Structure
Cons
Testing and No Work Life Balance
Not What They Appear
General Labourer/Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Brantford, ON13 February 2017
A temp agency, who appears very friendly at first. But the things they say behind closed doors about their workers, is appalling, and cruel. They really don't care about your health, unless it suits them too. If your life, can't fit their requirements, they won't find you a placement. In fact, they'll string you along, as long as they can, just so you don't go elsewhere.
In hind sight, this is the last temp agency I should have ever chosen to go with. I've heard way better things about Prodigy, and should have gone there instead. Would have saved me some wasted time.
Productive and excellent learning opportunity
Packaging Operator (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON12 February 2017
Fantastic employer, willing to take care of employees, quickly manager emergency requirements of the employees and highly accommodating
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB11 February 2017
They helped me find a good job. They pay was good. People I worked with from there where great. Hardworkers and fun bunch. .The staff found me a job right away.
Overall good company to work for
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 February 2017
Good company to work for but very fast paced and hectic at times. Lots of young and lively staff. Good company if you are starting out but could use more structure.
easy going
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON6 February 2017
always there when u need them these individuals have a job for u next day. Working towards your needs they help u secure a position that fits around you.
Cons
payments late.
Company is good to work for.
Warehouse Laborer (Current Employee) –  Brantford, ON3 February 2017
Temp Agency work. Randomly called for work,can go days without hearing from them,and have to call numerous times to find something for rest of week. Still, better than the rest.
Pros
Lots of jobs
Cons
Slow times mean fewer jobs.
administrative support
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Edmonton and Calgary24 January 2017
I was responsible of the input in the computer (database) of the materials.
I worked for this company in different positions In Calgary and Edmonton

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Randstad. Our community is ready to answer.