Randstad

Randstad Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great
Temp. Employee (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABOctober 21, 2014
Great! I mean super Great! Can I stop writing now? I just wanna submit my resume and job hunt not review my old jobs for free.
Productive, fast pace environment
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT AND STAFFING CONSULTANT (Former Employee), Toronto, ONOctober 7, 2014
Pros: great benefits, great learning curve
Cons: could get a little chaotic at times
Responsible for generating new leads, and nurture the existing clients by filling in the open position with the best talent. Learned to operate in a very fast pace, dynamic environment. Being a 360 Degree role, the hardest part of the job was to work in an open space environment where each of us was responsible for assisting incoming calls while achieving – more... personal sales quota. The most enjoyable part of the job was being there for your team and support each other. I was lucky enough to be part of an amazing team with an exceptional manager. – less
Productive, Fast-paced environment,
Administrative Support (Current Employee), Mississauga, OntarioOctober 7, 2014
Pros: postive coaching, meeting critical deadlines, growing my knowledge as an administrative support
Cons: n/a
No job is hard, unless there is a lack in willingness to grow and learn within the job. I have been fortunate to be given the opprotunity to advance my skills to better my future and be an asset to a company. I have learned time-management, meeting critical deadlines, extensive knowledge on Microsoft Office, Administrative Support, and invoicing for – more... major projects. Management has been extremely supportive and has always guided me in the right direction and coaching to better myself in my job. On a daily basis, I am a key support for my team and Engineers with various tasks and deadlines. Meeting critical deadlines are essential, especially when dealing with vendors on major projects to ensure project execution on the largest most complex investment untaken by a company. – less
Good place to acquire neccessary skills i social work and meet people
Support Worker (Former Employee), London, ONOctober 3, 2014
Pros: free lunch, two and half rate pay if work on bank holidays, flexible
Cons: long days and no employer pension
Working at Randstad care helped me to acquire important skills in the social service. Staff must be enthusiastic in wanting to learn if interested in developing himself /herself professionally.

The management were strict but very honest in judging staff. They are very professional and result oriented. They have huge numbers of employees in various – more... disciplining just like London Borough of Enfield where New Options is a unit.

Excellent place to start a career in health and social work professions.

I had wonderful moments working with interesting clients and staff and some unpleasant moment as in most jobs. Through the job I had opportunities to visit places of interest in United kingdom and also some sober time with client that have behaviours that Challenge.

I saw the challenges in the job as an opportunity to grow in knowledge and skills – less
just another temp company
ewrewgtretgre (Former Employee), tretetgretretrSeptember 25, 2014
Cons: working here
This place has been looking for the same jobs to be filled for years do not waste your time. they also do not pay well if its below 20 dollars an hour its welfare.
Extremely poor experience, they are like used car salesmen
Freelance looking for work (Former Employee), Vancouver, BC, CanadaSeptember 23, 2014
Pros: lots of easy to get, low paying jobs
Cons: low paying jobs, poor communication, insincere behavior
Extremely poor communication and some of their people were just plain dodgy. Some of their agents refused to state a salary for certain positions which made me think they were trying to milk maximum commission from the deal. I have several years of management and administrative experience and they were only interested in hooking me up with entry level, – more... low paying positions. Then after several miscommunications they terminated my candidacy with no explanation or reason. They should be selling watches out of the back of a van. – less
you are just a number
candidate (Former Employee), BurlingtonSeptember 19, 2014
Pros: many low-end jobs
Cons: pathetic pay even for contract work
They were quite rude to me today when I called back to discuss a posting that THEY e-mailed me about.
LOTS OF DIFFERENT JOB OPPURTUNITIES
Order picking (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONSeptember 8, 2014
Pros: various placements
Cons: low salary
THEY HAVE A LOT OF JOBS, BUT NONE THAT ARE WELL PAYING JOBS. I HOPE TO GET MORE WORK WITH RANDSTAD IN THE FUTURE BUT I REALLY HOPE THEY FIND WAYS TO PAY EMLOYEES BETTER.
a good company to work when you are looking for temporary job
Warehouse clerk, assembly, packaging, quality (Current Employee), ottawa areaSeptember 3, 2014
this is a placement agency that offers only contract positions. Iam looking for a permanent position
Work was straight forward and productive.
General Labourer (Former Employee), Brampton, ONAugust 8, 2014
Pros: work is easy
Cons: the work mostly on call
Work is busy all the time and productive.
The management seems nice.
Nothing was hard.
The job is easy and straightforward.
not much job availability
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), mississaugaJuly 30, 2014
company hired to work at was a good environment.
great training
good support from team leaders at company hired for.
Excellent Working Environment
Serrvice and Technical Control Centre Rep (Former Employee), DorvalJuly 22, 2014
Pros: free coffee, navette bus available
Cons: long hours some times
I was recruited by RANDSTAD but actually working for Bell Satellite TV as a Customer Service Representative for BELL TV. We received calls from customers who have issues with Bills or technical issues.
We also received calls from technicians who are on the field for installation or repairs and need our help.
great day there.
Various Positions (Former Employee), Calgary, ABJuly 16, 2014
Pros: you can learn a lot if you wish too.
Cons: strange hours..
Fun people too be around . Some co-workers don`t mind showing new people the ropes.
Great place to work, but unfortunately i do not get the hours or the pay that i should receive.
Reach Truck Operator (Current Employee), Brampton, ONJuly 9, 2014
Pros: great environment and people.
Cons: shortened hours.
I drive a Reach Truck and extremely love doing my job and am great at doing it as well. I've learned how to work fast in a fast paced environment with quota.
Also i have learned how to be completely safe driving a machine in a heavily populated environment. There is an extensive amount of forklift traffic as well.
The hardest part of the job would have – more... to be when the company is slow and they need the people higher up like myself to go and run the conveyor due to the fact of minimal work for my position. I do not mind doing what is needed at all and will go to the position they need, but because of the situation at hand with minimal work they cancel shifts and send us home half day.
I just need a stable position doing what i am good at so that i can stay on track and pay bills that need to be payed. – less
Denso was amazing
Machine Operator/quality control (Former Employee), guelphJuly 4, 2014
Pros: money
Cons: afternoon shift
Ireally enjoyed working in a factory and feel its what fits my needs.
Bilingual Customer Service
Bilingual Customer Service (Former Employee), Hamilton, ONJune 30, 2014
Pros: easy commute
Cons: terrible staff
-cold calling
-customer service
-career orientated people
-fast pace work environment
its ok
General laborer (Current Employee), Victoria, BCJune 29, 2014
its ok its ok its ok its ok its ok its ok its ok its ok its ok its ok its ok its ok its ok its ok its ok its ok its ok its ok its ok
Great Oppertunity
Technical Records Clerk (Former Employee), Dorval, QcJune 25, 2014
Basically, I was performing tasks such as data entry and filing. I was friendly with everyone at the office as I was an excellent fit.
Great Temporary Agency
Administrative Support and Reception (Current Employee), Toronto, OntarioJune 20, 2014
I enjoy working with staff at Randstad. They do their best to keep me working on temporary assignments.
Best Company To work for.
Clinical Coordinator (Former Employee), Dorval, QCJune 18, 2014
Pros: amazing company
Cons: not a permanent position
Assist patients in booking appointments, using the health management database
 Providing information to patients & customers according to the product monograph
 Receiving, attaching & assigning incoming faxes, while updating the patients profile
 Process the report’s for all SAE’s in compliance with Health Canada requirements

1 2 3 4 5

About Randstad

Randstad US is a wholly owned subsidiary of Randstad Holding nv, an $18.8 billion global provider of HR services and the second – Read more