Randstad Employee Review

advancement job oppurtunity
production factory worker (Current Employee) –  San Leandro, CA7 January 2014
fast pace job with plenty of task to complete in the work place.

Other Randstad Employee Reviews

Trash
Systems Administrator (Former Employee) –  Quebec22 February 2018
If you need work immediately, go to another temp agency. If you need a full time job, don't support parasites like these. They make money off you and give you the run around and it's never worth it.
Pros
nothing.
Cons
just about everything
new experience in candien culture
General Labouer (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON22 February 2018
1. Going to the work every day at morning at 8 a.m. return at 5 p.m. .
2.i learn many thing how to treat customers and make them happy how to be fast at the work & effective in life because i believe that everyone has god plan in his life and he should be effective and happy .
3. how to manage the work well, how to manage yourself for the work & for the life.
4.work place culture in Canada i see its very good , the people are helpful more energetic more respectful , in my nation Egypt its different we are 95 million people so it’s more stress between people more problems , the prices are very high & expensive than here in Canada you can success & be happy .
5.the hardest part at the end of the day it’s very difficult because you should control your stress and be satisfied to end the work good & leave a good picture to you .
6. the most enjoyable part the dealing with the customers and conversation with them and sometimes we make jokes with each other its seems good for me

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Randstad. Our community is ready to answer.

53.5K