Randstad

Randstad Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Nothing but trouble.
Accounts payable. (Former Employee), EdmontonJuly 22, 2015
Pros: They have some great jobs. Pay was comparable
Cons: Fighting for work paid.
Went in and it sounded great. I have a lot of experience they found me a job right away for a week which was fine. I said anything short term /temp was fine. But after I worked it was almost a month before I got paid. My supervisor took zero responsibility in admitting that the problem came from their end.
I thought I would give them a second chance....well let's just say I will be looking for other placement agencies.
Not very personable
General Labourer (Former Employee), BrantfordJuly 20, 2015
Pros: Usually have something for you
Cons: Not good at finding different types of placements.
They aren't always the most attentive at finding an appropriate placement for you. They some times mislead you on the details of a job as well.
Excellent job agency, highly reccommend
Final Assembler (Current Employee), Langley BCJuly 18, 2015
Joined May 4th

A very big company

The salary and benefits are outstanding, covered fully 100%
If I were to describe my work environment, I would say it is an interesting experience, I am learning new things day by day more than my previous job I had. Most of the co-workers are friendly but I've seen some that are not willing to co operate for any task that is given. The supervisors are very helpful people, they are very polite and take everything easy and calm. I am glad to be apart of the team.

I would like to thank my job agent for giving me such a wonderful experience at Philips
terrible employees!!!!!
fitter welder (Former Employee), dJuly 16, 2015
Pros: nothing but promises unfilled
Cons: lies
so like previously stated, they will sign you up quick promise the world then continuously call you even if you have a job promising employment!so you book days off to get interviews but what they are all of a sudden on hold?????????? ya thats because these places just put whoever they can in any spot so they get their paycheques but lie to your face about opportunities. I've worked for multiple agencies this one being the worst and i haven't even got a job through them yet and they are all the same weather its guelph or Cambridge they are all terrible this company can rot for all i care!
good pay
production worker (Current Employee), Guelph, ONJuly 14, 2015
went in maintained the machines and the lubrication then would stamp and check the product making sure its up to satisfaction.
Good team environment and friendly people.
Material Handler (Former Employee), Caledon, ONJuly 9, 2015
Pros: Special events, food, people.
Cons: pay rate. Distance to work.
Fast paced environment with some heavy lifting. I liked the people I worked with, friendly and cooperative. I learned the RF scanning system on top of a wide range of products. I really liked the lunch room, it was large and it had a range of vending machines. I was impressed with the management at Legacy, they were professional and very helpful. The Lady that hired me was very pleasant. She always had a ready smile. The lifting was the hardest part of the job because one had to assembly a lot of products onto skids. I liked the vibe at work, people were very friendly and happy to help out.
good
Material Handler (Former Employee), Toronto. ONJune 5, 2015
Pros: plentiful work opportunities
Cons: lack of willingness to offer higher than base pay rate opportunity positions
My fellow workers and agency personnel were always friendly and co-operative with me and helped me with all of my requests from past-to-present.
good people with a great environmenmt
Account Manager (Current Employee), TorontoJune 2, 2015
great people that work here
good environment
targets are not realistic
very cut throat organization
managers are great
Great Workplace, Underpar Supervison
Assembly Operator (Former Employee), Mount Forest, ONMay 24, 2015
Pros: good benefits, three breaks
Cons: poor supervision, lack of team-work in a team environment, could have better pay for tasks
At Dana, everyone would arrive approximately 5-15 minutes early, listen to an overview of what was going to be happening for the day, then go to the floor. Every hour we would rotate stations to prevent us from doing task with too much repetition and have three breaks (one every two hours).

I learned how to build and inspect their parts on multiple lines, as well as how to trouble shoot and solve mechanical issues when machinery was malfunctioning and the machine setters were busy elsewhere. Over my first two months, I also learned how to work my line as quickly and efficiently as some whom had been there for a year or two longer than I had.

My supervisor always seemed like he was great, very approachable and nice, until I realized that the issues that I would present to him wouldn't be resolved and he would pick favourites with employees.

Most of the co-workers at Dana were miserable people and some went out of their way to make their peer's work-life miserable as well. There were a select few that were either great to work with or neutral. There's an over-all lack of morale and the QC expert would pick and choose which quality she controlled based on who did her favours.

I didn't find working at Dana very hard, the tasks were simple enough, although it was difficult to keep up on some lines that I was unfamiliar with; nothing that I would not be confident that I could adjust to over time.

The sense of accomplishment I got was the most enjoyable part. Meeting quotas for the night and beating self-set goals over time made me feel like I was doing really well, which obviously feels great.
Temp
Temp (Former Employee), Burlington OntarioMay 12, 2015
Pros: great places to work
Cons: pay was not consistant
went where ever I was told to. Some day's I would drive to Milton, others I wouldn't have to drive at all. Most of the work was pretty straight forward working at any plant or factory, while some required serious patient's and more intricate work.
Employment Temp Agency
Administrative Assistant / Reception (Current Employee), Vancouver, BCMay 7, 2015
Cons: No guarantees of when you will work, or for how long.
I found they paid slightly better than some of the other agencies, and got longer assignments with them.

Once you prove yourself with previous temp assignments, you have a much better chance of getting more opportunities. You become one of the top choices, of who gets called first for assignments.
temporary warehouse and driving work
Temporary Staff (Former Employee), Oakville, ONMay 6, 2015
Randstad is a job agency located in burlington,

i worked for them for a while doing various jobs like order picking, shipping and driving cars for FORD
production line (Current Employee), stoney creekApril 18, 2015
arriving at work setting my line up great bunch of people to work with managers don't know to much what they are doing, only minimum wage
very good working environment.
Contract Worker (Current Employee), Nepean, ONApril 10, 2015
They provide a very pleasant atmosphere to work in and are there for you one hundred percent. The co-workers are easy going and extremely helpful to new candidates.
Great placement . bad agency management
data entry (Former Employee), VaughanApril 7, 2015
Pros: You get a job
Cons: irresponsible manager, low pay
missing pay. still not resolved

manager at randstad keeps delaying and will not answer your emails or Inquiries although they will contact you when they need you to complete training segments.

Calling in sick or day off and they will threaten that the company your placed at will fire you. even though placement company only let you go if you make work errors.

Same position with same company through another agency will pay much more.
Good for beginners
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee), Calgary, ABMarch 31, 2015
Anyone who forms a foundation to life is of great importance. Randstad has a lot of potentials to give individuals the experience they need to progress.
Productive and functional workplace with great employees.
Temp Service (Former Employee), BrantfordMarch 14, 2015
I worked through a temp service so everywhere I went that was different had separate routines. The employees were always super helpful when needed and were very efficient with making sure everyone knew what they were doing.
fast paced
temporary employee (Former Employee), calgary, abFebruary 24, 2015
Good place to find employment throughout the city of Calgary. was laid off and they found me quick employment withing a few days.
Inconsistent agency
Production Associate (Current Employee), HamiltonFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: n/a
Cons: temporary work and unfair management.
The account manager hired me for a Mon-Fri fulltime work and after couple of days I started working in an automative company. After more than 2 weeks of regular hours work they just sent me a message thru email saying my shift has been cancel and its been almost 2 weeks now since they let me work in their cliient. Whenever I ask them when I will go again to work they're just repeating the same invalid reason that they haven't been notified yet for the changes of schedule, they cannot even tell you when you're gonna start again or not. They're not answering they're phone calls and emails most of the time. While the new employees who came after me are still having their regular hours of work. I will not recommend it. They're not doing what they promised during your interview.
Great Staff
General Labourer / Forklift Operator (Current Employee), Cambridge, ONFebruary 19, 2015
Awesome group to deal with.
Knowledgeable staff, easy to deal with and very helpful.
They always have the workers best interest in mind.

1 2 3 4 5

About Randstad

Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world, head-quartered in Diemen, Netherlands. Their global offices – Read more