Randstad
2,417 reviews

Randstad Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Excellent Working Environment
Serrvice and Technical Control Centre Rep (Former Employee), DorvalJuly 22, 2014
Pros: free coffee, navette bus available
Cons: long hours some times
I was recruited by RANDSTAD but actually working for Bell Satellite TV as a Customer Service Representative for BELL TV. We received calls from customers who have issues with Bills or technical issues.
We also received calls from technicians who are on the field for installation or repairs and need our help.
great day there.
Various Positions (Former Employee), Calgary, ABJuly 16, 2014
Pros: you can learn a lot if you wish too.
Cons: strange hours..
Fun people too be around . Some co-workers don`t mind showing new people the ropes.
Great place to work, but unfortunately i do not get the hours or the pay that i should receive.
Reach Truck Operator (Current Employee), Brampton, ONJuly 9, 2014
Pros: great environment and people.
Cons: shortened hours.
I drive a Reach Truck and extremely love doing my job and am great at doing it as well. I've learned how to work fast in a fast paced environment with quota.
Also i have learned how to be completely safe driving a machine in a heavily populated environment. There is an extensive amount of forklift traffic as well.
The hardest part of the job would have – more... to be when the company is slow and they need the people higher up like myself to go and run the conveyor due to the fact of minimal work for my position. I do not mind doing what is needed at all and will go to the position they need, but because of the situation at hand with minimal work they cancel shifts and send us home half day.
I just need a stable position doing what i am good at so that i can stay on track and pay bills that need to be payed. – less
Denso was amazing
Machine Operator/quality control (Former Employee), guelphJuly 4, 2014
Pros: money
Cons: afternoon shift
Ireally enjoyed working in a factory and feel its what fits my needs.
Bilingual Customer Service
Bilingual Customer Service (Former Employee), Hamilton, ONJune 30, 2014
Pros: easy commute
Cons: terrible staff
-cold calling
-customer service
-career orientated people
-fast pace work environment
its ok
General laborer (Current Employee), Victoria, BCJune 29, 2014
its ok its ok its ok its ok its ok its ok its ok its ok its ok its ok its ok its ok its ok its ok its ok its ok its ok its ok its ok
Great Oppertunity
Technical Records Clerk (Former Employee), Dorval, QcJune 25, 2014
Basically, I was performing tasks such as data entry and filing. I was friendly with everyone at the office as I was an excellent fit.
Great Temporary Agency
Administrative Support and Reception (Current Employee), Toronto, OntarioJune 20, 2014
I enjoy working with staff at Randstad. They do their best to keep me working on temporary assignments.
Best Company To work for.
Clinical Coordinator (Former Employee), Dorval, QCJune 18, 2014
Pros: amazing company
Cons: not a permanent position
Assist patients in booking appointments, using the health management database
 Providing information to patients & customers according to the product monograph
 Receiving, attaching & assigning incoming faxes, while updating the patients profile
 Process the report’s for all SAE’s in compliance with Health Canada requirements
Temp
Temporary Administrative Support (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABJune 6, 2014
Love it. Great management

Pretty great

For some reason is making me redo this entire assement
Constantly available contracts each with something new to offer.
General Labourer (Former Employee), Montréal, QCJune 6, 2014
Pros: instant employment
Cons: at times, work was not available
Everyday was different seeing as how in 7 months I had worked at several different locations which assured me that I could not even get the slightest opportunity to become bored or feel that the jobs were too repetitive. I learned a little something from every different location, mainly in the "people" department seeing as how I had to be working with – more... new methods of work and personalities with each time I was placed a in a new location. For this reason, there were many different pros and cons depending on where I worked and who I would be working with which in a way, was the hardest but also the most enjoyable part of being employed by Randstad. – less
job agency
Receiver Packer (Former Employee), Montréal, QCMay 29, 2014
Pros: quick employment
Cons: may not get longterm work or hours
Ranstad is a great agency but you have to remember its a agency every place you work you might experience good and bad events its hard to say .
YEH ITS REALLY HORRIBLE AGENCY!
warehouse clerk (Former Employee), mississauga dixieMay 24, 2014
ranstad stuff are really who do alot of discrimination,they choose people!need to be inspected everywhere where ranstad and manpower exsist!
good place to work, wrong agency or hired diirectly would be better.
Forklift Operator/Labourer (Former Employee), Cornwall, ONMay 18, 2014
Rnadstad hired me and I did all that was asked of me. When I hit
my three months to be hired on ...we were all laid off.
Not impressed with the way they operate.
Variety
Recall - Customer Service Assistant (Current Employee), Kanata, ONApril 9, 2014
Pros: an hour for lunch
Cons: cubicles
A variety of calls versus paperwork. Process work orders and assist callers with navigating through the web based program to order charts.
It is a temp agency.
Account Payable Clerk (TEMP) (Former Employee), Halifax, NSMarch 21, 2014
Pros: no interview
Cons: no benefits, sick days, raises...
I actually had a good placement, but with no benefits or job security.

Not really unexpected, it is a temp agency.
Fun place to work for people who like factory wok
Order Picker (Current Employee), Brampton, ONFebruary 26, 2014
i liked working here but i need a filed job in hospitality. This job works for women with familes and in need of some extra income.
Great Internship!
Recruiter (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONFebruary 20, 2014
Learned about the full cycle recruitment process! It was a great stepping stone in learning about recruitment. The Team was also very helpful.
Good Temp agency to work for.
General labourer (Former Employee), Brantford, ONFebruary 18, 2014
Pros: good about taking days off.
Cons: communication could be better at times.
general labour. solid hours. good co workers, bad co workers were weeded out quickly.
Productive and Interactive Management
Packaging (Current Employee), Brantford, ONFebruary 15, 2014
Cons: standing in place for hours
Management was outstanding, very nice but assertive. A typical day would consist of arriving at work and clocking in. Then report to your assigned group and start your groups job. Most enjoyable part was the moving when I had the chance to, lifting and moving the product. Least enjoyable was the standing in one spot for hours. Over my time there I learned – more... how a little more on how a factory worked and what it consist of. – less

1 2 3 4 5

About Randstad

Randstad Holding N.V. is a worldwide temporary employment company specializing in flexible work and human resources (HR) services, – Read more