Randstad Employee Reviews in Canada

Great
Administrative Specialist/Field Service (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONJune 20, 2016
Ranstand is great and the temp assignment hours are great aswell
but I have been with the company for 4+ years The assignment managerment is still in highschool mindset they make up reason to close a your assignment who are real hard workers cause they get a little intemdiated _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Pros
weekly pay
Cons
too much turnover of rep.
A wonderful experience
Administrative Services- Scanning Department (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ONJune 19, 2016
I have been lucky to have been given great opportunitues to work for amazing companies and gain so many skills while giving back in a positive way.
Randstad Internship
HR and Recruitment Assistant (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ONJune 8, 2016
I really enjoy working with candidates and helping them find employment that is the right "fit". The best feeling is being able to witness the recruitment cycle from start to finish.
My responsibilities include working closely with staffing consultants to match the right candidates with the right roles using applications like Randstad Connect, company fit, boss fit, job fit, and co-worker/supervisor feedback. I conduct between 10 to 15 face-to-face interviews using various assessments on a weekly basis for positions pertaining to unilingual and bilingual contact centre and customer care roles. I also document phone screenings, reference checks and candidate calls.
The entire staff are super friendly and answer any questions that I have had. I love working with them and each and every staff member is really helping me learn hands on about the world of recruitment and how it relates to the world of HR. Thank you, Randstad, for allowing me to gain such valuable knowledge during my time interning here!
Gets you a job relatively fast
warehouse stocking, receiving and related duties (Former Employee) –  Victoria, BCMay 31, 2016
I found this company to be fairly responsive to new applications. The work became steady fast and was reasonably good wages.
temp agency that gave me steady summer work
Temporary Labour, injection moulding (Former Employee) –  Guelph, ONMay 30, 2016
Randstad's Guelph office gave me fulltime work for three consecutive summers doing nothing very interesting, but hey, it's money.
Randstad was very helpful in getting me a tool and die position.
LICENCED TOOL AND DIE MAKER (Former Employee) –  London, ONMay 29, 2016
Go in and get informed from previous shift on work needed to be done .
Learned a lot about deep draw automotive transmission clutch basket forming using rollers.
Management was great.with a lot of hands on work so that they
could see what was happening.
All my co-workers were extremely helpful and friendly making my job enjoyable.
The hardest part of the job was finding spare parts.
The most enjoyable part of the job was making the proper choice on the down production equipment or die and seeing it run..
Great place to find work
client (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, ABMay 10, 2016
The company does a great job at finding work for clients!!
The industrial staff are very professional and work hard at finding positions for clients.

Would recommend them to anyone!!
productive
Packager (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ONMay 2, 2016
Nice place environment,enjoyable work with co-workers and managers.The hardest part is to stay standard so long.I have been learning to work as a partners helping each other.
Pros
nothing
Cons
nothing
Positive Work Environment
Human Resources Internship (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ONMay 2, 2016
Working at Randstad is my first formal work experience in Canada. Through the six-month period, I did learned a lot including effective communication skills and interaction skills. All my colleagues, supervisors, and manager were friendly and kind. I like the workplace.
Great Company.
Shipper/ Receiver and Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Fort Saskatchewan, ABApril 27, 2016
Great balance of client and employee professionalism. Hard working, honest and excellent communicators. Good placement into a productive and safe work environment. They followed up to ensure I was satisfied with my employment position.
Pros
Relentless Work Ethic
Cons
No cons
Randstad
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ONApril 20, 2016
Great workplace, they really work with you to get into the jobs you want to be in. They place you in different positions that you are into weather it be permanent, temporary, or casual.
great place
General Labour (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ONApril 19, 2016
I have to say it was outstanding, always had work.. I recommend this place for others for youir job search and experience
Good place to work.
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Guelph, ONMarch 29, 2016
Great place to find work. Hardest part is waiting for a job to become available. Would definitely recommend trying it out..
just horrible
General Labourer/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ONMarch 22, 2016
Never have any work. Always say call back but they never pick up. They only get jobs for they're favorites and everyone else is left hanging.
Great company
Business Administrator (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABMarch 19, 2016
I have had a few different temp job while hired as a Ranstad client,
I have worked at Great West life as a receptionist,
as a Event assistant at Calgary even planning team and the Canadian blood Services as a business administrative.
The poeple I worked with was great, very polite and nice, I have learn a lot of the business administrative field and really enjoyed the work environment.
I am more effcient at data entry, able to handle a multi-line phone call in a profeessional manner, able to creat documents and schedulling for different departments.
Good knowledge of product and research information for higher volume sales
Versatile with many different options
Temporary Administrator (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, ABMarch 17, 2016
A typical day depends on the placement. I have done reception duties, contract administration, shipping and receiving, and many other tasks.

I have been fortunate enough to have a variety of placements and have learned new skills at each one. I am very versatile in the duties I can take on. I have learned how to arrange for shipping of very large orders and track the status of delivery, how to receive incoming products, as well as renewing and amending contracts.

I do not have very much contact with Randstad management as I am placed off site.

The co-workers vary based on my placement. Overall I find the people I work with very friendly and inviting.

It is a bit difficult not knowing when or where you will be working next. There is not a whole lot of job security with this company.

The most enjoyable part is meeting new people, and learning new skills at each office. I have become very adaptable to my constant changing surroundings.
Pros
I have excelled in many different administration positions
Cons
Unstable work hours
productive workplace with friendly atmosphere
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Ajax, ONMarch 14, 2016
Have got wonderfull experiences with very friendly atmosphere .Co workers were very supportive.Didn't feel any hard times because of the support.Each and every moment was enjoyable and step by step to learn more about GMP and quality related training which help to follow the 100% quality product.
Job Bank not accomodating
General Worker (Former Employee) –  Pointe-Claire, QCMarch 10, 2016
They were able to give me different jobs at any one time. Mostly short term and some long term. Job bank not very full at the time of my employment and would have like to have more jobs in my field.
Great agency to work for.
Industrial Support Associate (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABMarch 9, 2016
Enjoy working where there is training for different job duties, being moved around so you don't get bored working in the same spot for weeks on end.
Pros
Paid every week.
Cons
No raises, have to work X amount of hours before qualifying to be hired by the client.
Unremarkable
Accounts Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONFebruary 26, 2016
At one time CNC Global had an innovative fun culture. After the acquisition of Randstad the organization changed and became a typical global company solely focused on their own bottom line while promoting a very weak management team to run the show. Not a recommended company to work for.