Randstad

Randstad Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
just another temp company
ewrewgtretgre (Former Employee), tretetgretretrSeptember 25, 2014
Cons: working here
This place has been looking for the same jobs to be filled for years do not waste your time. they also do not pay well if its below 20 dollars an hour its welfare.
Extremely poor experience, they are like used car salesmen
Freelance looking for work (Former Employee), Vancouver, BC, CanadaSeptember 23, 2014
Pros: lots of easy to get, low paying jobs
Cons: low paying jobs, poor communication, insincere behavior
Extremely poor communication and some of their people were just plain dodgy. Some of their agents refused to state a salary for certain positions which made me think they were trying to milk maximum commission from the deal. I have several years of management and administrative experience and they were only interested in hooking me up with entry level, – more... low paying positions. Then after several miscommunications they terminated my candidacy with no explanation or reason. They should be selling watches out of the back of a van. – less
you are just a number
candidate (Former Employee), BurlingtonSeptember 19, 2014
Pros: many low-end jobs
Cons: pathetic pay even for contract work
They were quite rude to me today when I called back to discuss a posting that THEY e-mailed me about.
LOTS OF DIFFERENT JOB OPPURTUNITIES
Order picking (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONSeptember 8, 2014
Pros: various placements
Cons: low salary
THEY HAVE A LOT OF JOBS, BUT NONE THAT ARE WELL PAYING JOBS. I HOPE TO GET MORE WORK WITH RANDSTAD IN THE FUTURE BUT I REALLY HOPE THEY FIND WAYS TO PAY EMLOYEES BETTER.
a good company to work when you are looking for temporary job
Warehouse clerk, assembly, packaging, quality (Current Employee), ottawa areaSeptember 3, 2014
this is a placement agency that offers only contract positions. Iam looking for a permanent position
Work was straight forward and productive.
General Labourer (Former Employee), Brampton, ONAugust 8, 2014
Pros: work is easy
Cons: the work mostly on call
Work is busy all the time and productive.
The management seems nice.
Nothing was hard.
The job is easy and straightforward.
not much job availability
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), mississaugaJuly 30, 2014
company hired to work at was a good environment.
great training
good support from team leaders at company hired for.
Excellent Working Environment
Serrvice and Technical Control Centre Rep (Former Employee), DorvalJuly 22, 2014
Pros: free coffee, navette bus available
Cons: long hours some times
I was recruited by RANDSTAD but actually working for Bell Satellite TV as a Customer Service Representative for BELL TV. We received calls from customers who have issues with Bills or technical issues.
We also received calls from technicians who are on the field for installation or repairs and need our help.
great day there.
Various Positions (Former Employee), Calgary, ABJuly 16, 2014
Pros: you can learn a lot if you wish too.
Cons: strange hours..
Fun people too be around . Some co-workers don`t mind showing new people the ropes.
Great place to work, but unfortunately i do not get the hours or the pay that i should receive.
Reach Truck Operator (Current Employee), Brampton, ONJuly 9, 2014
Pros: great environment and people.
Cons: shortened hours.
I drive a Reach Truck and extremely love doing my job and am great at doing it as well. I've learned how to work fast in a fast paced environment with quota.
Also i have learned how to be completely safe driving a machine in a heavily populated environment. There is an extensive amount of forklift traffic as well.
The hardest part of the job would have – more... to be when the company is slow and they need the people higher up like myself to go and run the conveyor due to the fact of minimal work for my position. I do not mind doing what is needed at all and will go to the position they need, but because of the situation at hand with minimal work they cancel shifts and send us home half day.
I just need a stable position doing what i am good at so that i can stay on track and pay bills that need to be payed. – less
Denso was amazing
Machine Operator/quality control (Former Employee), guelphJuly 4, 2014
Pros: money
Cons: afternoon shift
Ireally enjoyed working in a factory and feel its what fits my needs.
Bilingual Customer Service
Bilingual Customer Service (Former Employee), Hamilton, ONJune 30, 2014
Pros: easy commute
Cons: terrible staff
-cold calling
-customer service
-career orientated people
-fast pace work environment
its ok
General laborer (Current Employee), Victoria, BCJune 29, 2014
its ok its ok its ok its ok its ok its ok its ok its ok its ok its ok its ok its ok its ok its ok its ok its ok its ok its ok its ok
Great Oppertunity
Technical Records Clerk (Former Employee), Dorval, QcJune 25, 2014
Basically, I was performing tasks such as data entry and filing. I was friendly with everyone at the office as I was an excellent fit.
Great Temporary Agency
Administrative Support and Reception (Current Employee), Toronto, OntarioJune 20, 2014
I enjoy working with staff at Randstad. They do their best to keep me working on temporary assignments.
Best Company To work for.
Clinical Coordinator (Former Employee), Dorval, QCJune 18, 2014
Pros: amazing company
Cons: not a permanent position
Assist patients in booking appointments, using the health management database
 Providing information to patients & customers according to the product monograph
 Receiving, attaching & assigning incoming faxes, while updating the patients profile
 Process the report’s for all SAE’s in compliance with Health Canada requirements
Temp
Temporary Administrative Support (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABJune 6, 2014
Love it. Great management

Pretty great

For some reason is making me redo this entire assement
Constantly available contracts each with something new to offer.
General Labourer (Former Employee), Montréal, QCJune 6, 2014
Pros: instant employment
Cons: at times, work was not available
Everyday was different seeing as how in 7 months I had worked at several different locations which assured me that I could not even get the slightest opportunity to become bored or feel that the jobs were too repetitive. I learned a little something from every different location, mainly in the "people" department seeing as how I had to be working with – more... new methods of work and personalities with each time I was placed a in a new location. For this reason, there were many different pros and cons depending on where I worked and who I would be working with which in a way, was the hardest but also the most enjoyable part of being employed by Randstad. – less
job agency
Receiver Packer (Former Employee), Montréal, QCMay 29, 2014
Pros: quick employment
Cons: may not get longterm work or hours
Ranstad is a great agency but you have to remember its a agency every place you work you might experience good and bad events its hard to say .
YEH ITS REALLY HORRIBLE AGENCY!
warehouse clerk (Former Employee), mississauga dixieMay 24, 2014
ranstad stuff are really who do alot of discrimination,they choose people!need to be inspected everywhere where ranstad and manpower exsist!

1 2 3 4 5

About Randstad

Randstad US is a wholly owned subsidiary of Randstad Holding nv, an $18.8 billion global provider of HR services and the second – Read more