Randstad Employee Reviews

Good company but management needs help
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  toronto23 April 2017
Management needs training and should be unbiased, work life needs balance and support, employees with the right potential should be rewarded and promoted.
Productive and positive workplace
Administrative Assistant/Leasing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON20 April 2017
My typical day at work includes arriving, reviewing work to be completed, greet the public and put in a full day completing tasks. I can work independently or with a team. I have been in office management for over 30 years. I like a very happy and positive workplace and strive to make it that way with all involved. The most difficult part of my job would be not being able to complete all my work in the time allotted and judging the priorities over tasks that can be done the next day. I am used to working overtime to accomplish my tasks. The most enjoyable part of any job I have had is the interaction with clients, Learning and completing various tasks and feeling good about providing excellent customer service and recommendations to my employer and those clients who require assistance.
Pros
Earning a fair salary for excellent work and multi-tasking to achieve success.
Cons
Other employees negativity or lack of skills
Terrible
Recruiting Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON17 April 2017
Very poor culture. Nothing is organized. There is no real formal training. Not too sure why candidates keep using Randstad for employment when no one is actually helpful
service
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Guelph, ON10 April 2017
Randstad Guelph staff are rude, racist and not professional. They treat immigrant with no respect. They do not give you chance to listen to your concern at work place. They hang up phone on you. They pick and choose whom to keep and whom to send home .
Productive and very good Agency.
Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON8 April 2017
Ranstad is an work agency, you dont work at Ranstad, you work for Ranstad. They are a very good agency, always gets you the job you required, and are very reliable.
Challenging work environment
Coordonnatrice aux appels d'offres (BC2) (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC6 April 2017
Challenging work environment where quick learning skills were required. Learned to be proactive, anticipate my superiors needs and manage deadlines. Very nice workplace and flexible work hours. Not for someone who is looking for some mentoring or professional growing.
Willing to offer various work locations
Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON6 April 2017
-If on an assignment a typical day of work would involve going to that specific location and doing the designated task
-At times there is miscommunication between office staff and other workers
-Work place culture depends on the office
-The hardest part of the job is waiting to be sent on an assignment
Stressful work place.
Warehouse Worker (Seasonal) (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON6 April 2017
The work day was monotonous. I learned that if one person loses focus the whole team gets thrown into disarray.
It is tough working with people who don't want to be there
Pros
I met a lot of good people.
Cons
I also met a lot of negative people.
Ranstad
Temporary Job Placement (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB5 April 2017
I enjoyed my time there, it was a good way to bounce back from being layed off

staff helped me get jobs without much downtime between

there were always free promotions handed out
Great company to work for
Warehouse Clerk/Picker (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON1 April 2017
I wanted to have the experience doing general labour work and Ranstad provided me with that opportunity. I worked with different companies performing several warehouse duties learning to use pump carts, RF Scanners, packaging candies, and picking orders for clients.
Don't waste your time applying with this company
Process Engineer (Former Employee) –  Ontario29 March 2017
Don't waste your time applying with this company!
They are the worst company in this industry.
The recruiters are really rude to job seekers and do not respect them!
Quick placement. No job security.
Temporary Worker (Current Employee) –  Guelph, ON23 March 2017
This is a good option for getting experience in the industrial sector. Like any temporary employment, there aren't benefits or job security and the wages can sometimes be pretty low for the work that you do.
Pros
Quick placement, workforce experience
Cons
No job security, low wages
Great Work Culture
Staffing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON20 March 2017
Overall I have no issues with Randstad. The culture they are trying to build is fun and exciting. The work is very challenging and if you can succeed you can do very well.
Pros
Environment, Team, Perks
Cons
Salary and nature of the industry
good componey to work for
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON10 March 2017
loved it there would go back in a heart beat if they hade some thing in my eara and was able to get there and troble home no and would send any one there that is looking for a job
Good work environment
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON7 March 2017
I really enjoyed working with ranstad, unfortunately not much work available right now. Training was very efficient also very friendly staff.
If they offered full time time positions I would continue to work with ranstad
Perfect place to start!
UAT Tester (Current Employee) –  North York, ON6 March 2017
It was easy to find a job with Randstad. Professional staff. Quick responses. Perfect and usefull customer service. Will recommend Randstad as a perfect place!
Worst agency out there
Overqualified employee (Former Employee) –  Guelph, ON4 March 2017
By far the worst agency out there...unless you really want to work at Linimar. Just go on kijiji and see the absurd amount of adds they have up that stay up because the jobs are garbage.
A good place for students who want a couple months work but someone with credentials and actual experience in the work world should definitely go elsewhere. They actually think they're qualified to give someone with far more experience in the work force then them career advice when you don't want to work at one of the garbage placements they hook you up with. It's hilarious!
Pros
it's money
Cons
The attitude, job assignments
Wasnt a horrible experience
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Base Borden28 February 2017
inconsistent work after my placement at Base Borden. I was disappointed in their effort to find me suitable placement after I came so highly recommended.
Good Firm
Account Lead {Workforce Operations Manager} (Former Employee) –  Delhi, ON24 February 2017
Nice Firm to work where in the work life balance, personal growth, professional growth all are taken care.

Overall nice firm to work with.
productive, nice to work in a diversed work environment
G/L - Picker/Packer, Inventory Control (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON22 February 2017
nice and approachable supervisor/s, they give the workers time to stretch/exercise before starting the day's work which I enjoyed most, sometimes give free lunch/snacks, it's hard to work when the weather gets to extremes - too cold/too hot but manager do their bests to solve problems and make workplace as comfortable to work at as it can be.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Randstad. Our community is ready to answer.