Randstad Employee Reviews

Dedicated Recruiters assisting you to find ideal match for your skill set.
SENIOR ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON15 November 2016
This assignment is perfect for me. It is a very professional organization where I can utilize my advanced office administration skills and organizational skills. The office is close to home and the work hours and salary are very good. Management and my co-workers are all very sociable and nice people and are extremely helpful in learning about the organization to assist me in being successful during this assignment.
Great Work Culture
Staffing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON20 March 2017
Overall I have no issues with Randstad. The culture they are trying to build is fun and exciting. The work is very challenging and if you can succeed you can do very well.
Pros
Environment, Team, Perks
Cons
Salary and nature of the industry
Koodo
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON15 September 2016
It is a good place to work
Very sales based
Good environment
Management is ok
Job culture is ok
Salary is ok- commission plus base
Have to sell in order to make decent money
A Great company with great benefits
Technical Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 September 2016
Randstad Canada is a great company, atmosphere is challenging and relax at the same time. Management is supportive.
Provide good benefits and vacation
Worst agency out there
Overqualified employee (Former Employee) –  Guelph, ON4 March 2017
By far the worst agency out there...unless you really want to work at Linimar. Just go on kijiji and see the absurd amount of adds they have up that stay up because the jobs are garbage.
A good place for students who want a couple months work but someone with credentials and actual experience in the work world should definitely go elsewhere. They actually think they're qualified to give someone with far more experience in the work force then them career advice when you don't want to work at one of the garbage placements they hook you up with. It's hilarious!
Pros
it's money
Cons
The attitude, job assignments
Temp Agency
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON24 August 2016
Factory setting jobs through a temp agency who actually cares about the well being of their employees by showing concern and providing benefits to those who want/need them.
Temporary Placement Agency
Office Administrator/Leasing Agent (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON19 January 2017
I did enjoy working for the property management company that Randstad assigned me to. I got the chance to learn another widely used property management software and different procedures & processes than what I was used to. All in all it was a positive experience.
Pros
Temporary agencies are a good way of checking out different companies
Cons
Length of assignment was not known until the day it ended
Distribution contractor
distribution contractor (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON2 December 2016
The job was repetitive and required attention to detail, while ticketing and packaging. Co-workers were sometimes helpful. Turn over was very high. Payroll was inconsistent with lots of mistakes, and sometimes non-payment, onsite manager was more interested in recruiting new staff, and training was very poor.
Pros
Choice of day or night shifts
Not What They Appear
General Labourer/Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Brantford, ON13 February 2017
A temp agency, who appears very friendly at first. But the things they say behind closed doors about their workers, is appalling, and cruel. They really don't care about your health, unless it suits them too. If your life, can't fit their requirements, they won't find you a placement. In fact, they'll string you along, as long as they can, just so you don't go elsewhere.
In hind sight, this is the last temp agency I should have ever chosen to go with. I've heard way better things about Prodigy, and should have gone there instead. Would have saved me some wasted time.
Productive and fun place to work
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB19 February 2017
Normal 8 hours a day
How to use all sort of equipment.
Very friendly management.
Workplace culture: I worked with people from all over the world.
The hardest part of my job is fast pace and heavy lifting.
Pros
Meet all kind of people

Want to know more about Randstad?

Ask a question
Good Firm
Account Lead {Workforce Operations Manager} (Former Employee) –  Delhi, ON24 February 2017
Nice Firm to work where in the work life balance, personal growth, professional growth all are taken care.

Overall nice firm to work with.
Not a bad place to work
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Oakville, ON15 February 2017
Testing for new employees is flawed, does not necessarily generate the type of people Randstad wanted. It ruled out many good candidates! Please review this!
Pros
Bonus Structure
Cons
Testing and No Work Life Balance
Short term Contract * telecommunication Company *
Customer Service Representative- Marketing (Former Employee) –  Thornhill, ON24 October 2016
Randstad is a great agency to work for,

I was able to work with a great company I enjoyed my contract the staff was amazing I learned a lot in a short period of time. I was able to grasp the company's product and interrupt what I learned to help customers upgrade services based on their current business needs .This was a great challenge for me. I had an amazing team mates that helped answer all my questions and believe me I had a lot as this industry I was helping out in was all so new to me.
I would of stayed forever with the company Randstad sent me to help out.
productive, nice to work in a diversed work environment
G/L - Picker/Packer, Inventory Control (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON22 February 2017
nice and approachable supervisor/s, they give the workers time to stretch/exercise before starting the day's work which I enjoyed most, sometimes give free lunch/snacks, it's hard to work when the weather gets to extremes - too cold/too hot but manager do their bests to solve problems and make workplace as comfortable to work at as it can be.
Great company for finding temporary work positions
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON16 February 2017
I have been connect with Randstad for two years now, and have found the staff to be very helpful and diligent about finding me temporary work positions.I have worked a a wide range of light industrial concerns over my time with them, and have enjoyed the variety of positions that they have found for me.
Pros
Supposrtive staff, variable work environments
Great agency to work for.
Industrial Support Associate (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB9 March 2016
Enjoy working where there is training for different job duties, being moved around so you don't get bored working in the same spot for weeks on end.
Pros
Paid every week.
Cons
No raises, have to work X amount of hours before qualifying to be hired by the client.
productive and fun workplace with deserved salary
General Labour (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON21 January 2017
my overall experience with randstad was pretty good ,but unluckily they don't provide clients 20hr per week jobs so being a student had to quit my job otherwise everything was fine.
Pros
free coffee
Cons
no flexible timings
Placement Agency
Temporary Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Waterloo Region2 November 2016
Enjoyed placement at NAPA. Work environment and relationship with fellow employees was great. Unfortunately failed to convince management I was worthy of full time position.

Would consider opportunities posted by Randstad Cambridge or Waterloo again.
Productive workplace getting merchandice ready for stores
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON20 October 2016
Worked at Randstad’s client TJX Canada in the Distribution Centre performing receiving duties such as manually loading and off-loading trailers, packaging, ticketing, labeling, operating a pump truck, lifting up to 50 pounds of boxes and helping with other general labour duties as required. The work was okay, some boxes we had to lift were heavy, but team lifting helped us from not breaking our backs.
Pros
Free food on Spirit Days
Cons
Early start time
They help with finding temporary jobs
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON16 December 2016
I've been put in multiple positions with Ranstad, they've definitely helped with finding temporary work. Although they don't quite help getting you any further than that. Quick and easy way to make money for a short period of time.
Pros
Help with job search
Cons
No solid jobs

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Randstad. Our community is ready to answer.