Randstad Employee Reviews

Dedicated Recruiters assisting you to find ideal match for your skill set.
SENIOR ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON15 November 2016
This assignment is perfect for me. It is a very professional organization where I can utilize my advanced office administration skills and organizational skills. The office is close to home and the work hours and salary are very good. Management and my co-workers are all very sociable and nice people and are extremely helpful in learning about the organization to assist me in being successful during this assignment.
Koodo
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON15 September 2016
It is a good place to work
Very sales based
Good environment
Management is ok
Job culture is ok
Salary is ok- commission plus base
Have to sell in order to make decent money
A Great company with great benefits
Technical Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 September 2016
Randstad Canada is a great company, atmosphere is challenging and relax at the same time. Management is supportive.
Provide good benefits and vacation
Temp Agency
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON24 August 2016
Factory setting jobs through a temp agency who actually cares about the well being of their employees by showing concern and providing benefits to those who want/need them.
Distribution contractor
distribution contractor (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON2 December 2016
The job was repetitive and required attention to detail, while ticketing and packaging. Co-workers were sometimes helpful. Turn over was very high. Payroll was inconsistent with lots of mistakes, and sometimes non-payment, onsite manager was more interested in recruiting new staff, and training was very poor.
Pros
Choice of day or night shifts
Cons
Great agency to work for.
Industrial Support Associate (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB9 March 2016
Enjoy working where there is training for different job duties, being moved around so you don't get bored working in the same spot for weeks on end.
Pros
Paid every week.
Cons
No raises, have to work X amount of hours before qualifying to be hired by the client.
Short term Contract * telecommunication Company *
Customer Service Representative- Marketing (Former Employee) –  Thornhill, ON24 October 2016
Randstad is a great agency to work for,

I was able to work with a great company I enjoyed my contract the staff was amazing I learned a lot in a short period of time. I was able to grasp the company's product and interrupt what I learned to help customers upgrade services based on their current business needs .This was a great challenge for me. I had an amazing team mates that helped answer all my questions and believe me I had a lot as this industry I was helping out in was all so new to me.
I would of stayed forever with the company Randstad sent me to help out.
Great Company
Certified Staffing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB26 July 2016
I have enjoyed my time with Randstad. The company provided me with great opportunities to develop my recruitment, and networking skills. Personal growth and development is very important to me, and seek an organization that will provide newer and varying challenges
Pros
Great work life balance
Cons
lack of retention for senior employees
Placement Agency
Temporary Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Waterloo Region2 November 2016
Enjoyed placement at NAPA. Work environment and relationship with fellow employees was great. Unfortunately failed to convince management I was worthy of full time position.

Would consider opportunities posted by Randstad Cambridge or Waterloo again.
Productive workplace getting merchandice ready for stores
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON20 October 2016
Worked at Randstad’s client TJX Canada in the Distribution Centre performing receiving duties such as manually loading and off-loading trailers, packaging, ticketing, labeling, operating a pump truck, lifting up to 50 pounds of boxes and helping with other general labour duties as required. The work was okay, some boxes we had to lift were heavy, but team lifting helped us from not breaking our backs.
Pros
Free food on Spirit Days
Cons
Early start time
fun workplace
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Pointe-Claire, QC14 October 2016
worked with great people in a fast paced environment. The management team were awesome, If you had any issues they were right on it and would help the best they could.
Pros
great music to listen to, fun people to work with
Cons
long unexpected times for going home, lack of hours
Great incentives, poor management
Resource Manager (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON30 December 2016
Great incentives for motivation to work. Lack's poor management and is very stressful to realistically meet your numbers/ KPI's. Turnover rate is very high with internal employees.
productive and fun workplace with deserved salary
General Labour (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON21 January 2017
my overall experience with randstad was pretty good ,but unluckily they don't provide clients 20hr per week jobs so being a student had to quit my job otherwise everything was fine.
Pros
free coffee
Cons
no flexible timings
Best work for students with different availability
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Pointe-Claire, QC22 January 2016
I get called, ask if I accept the job, and if so, receive full information with location, and a shift.

I receive a weekly salary every Thursday of the total sum of my shifts from Monday to Sunday.

Best work for the inexperience.
Pros
Flexible shifts
Cons
Unpredictable jobs
They help with finding temporary jobs
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON16 December 2016
I've been put in multiple positions with Ranstad, they've definitely helped with finding temporary work. Although they don't quite help getting you any further than that. Quick and easy way to make money for a short period of time.
Pros
Help with job search
Cons
No solid jobs
Good company for general labour positions
General labourer (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB4 November 2016
They were quick to find me a job. Only cons is the pay. My assignment was very intensive labour. I will refer any one in desperate need for a job.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
pay
Randstad was very helpful in getting me a tool and die position.
LICENCED TOOL AND DIE MAKER (Former Employee) –  London, ON29 May 2016
Go in and get informed from previous shift on work needed to be done .
Learned a lot about deep draw automotive transmission clutch basket forming using rollers.
Management was great.with a lot of hands on work so that they
could see what was happening.
All my co-workers were extremely helpful and friendly making my job enjoyable.
The hardest part of the job was finding spare parts.
The most enjoyable part of the job was making the proper choice on the down production equipment or die and seeing it run..
Versatile with many different options
Temporary Administrator (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB17 March 2016
A typical day depends on the placement. I have done reception duties, contract administration, shipping and receiving, and many other tasks.

I have been fortunate enough to have a variety of placements and have learned new skills at each one. I am very versatile in the duties I can take on. I have learned how to arrange for shipping of very large orders and track the status of delivery, how to receive incoming products, as well as renewing and amending contracts.

I do not have very much contact with Randstad management as I am placed off site.

The co-workers vary based on my placement. Overall I find the people I work with very friendly and inviting.

It is a bit difficult not knowing when or where you will be working next. There is not a whole lot of job security with this company.

The most enjoyable part is meeting new people, and learning new skills at each office. I have become very adaptable to my constant changing surroundings.
Pros
I have excelled in many different administration positions
Cons
Unstable work hours
Poor management and no good offers
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Image246 January 2017
They don't care about actually giving you what you need. They never follow up with you like other agencies do. Only temporary jobs,no good pay. Not impeessed at all!!
Pros
They are optimistic
Cons
No real/wow offers
Productive and interactive workplace
Fire alarm Technicians Helper (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON30 November 2016
I really enjoyed this contract through Randstad, it's probably the most fun I've had on a job because I got to learn something new everyday and that's valuable to me.
Pros
daytime shifts, interactive environment