Our client is looking for a Unix/Linux Specialist that has Enhanced Reliability Federal Government security clearance. Other requirements include:
- participate in all phases of the development methodology cycle to implement the required information technology solutions to meet business requirements
- analyze system needs; perform process re-engineering, operation management and research
- analyze diagnostic information about uncommon cross-functional problems or issues, and provide recommendations for resolution to more senior colleagues or management
- performs inventory and audit of UNIX server configurations and topologies
- provide IT advice to management and colleagues on the appropriate direction, evolution and usage of technology (architectures, systems, issues, opportunities, policies and standards) related to their field of expertise
- develop IT standards and guidelines for technology support and administration
- develop and maintain collaborative relations with internal and external counterparts (partners, clients and suppliers) to support operational objectives
- UNIX Sun Solaris
- UNIX Sun Clustering
- Solaris Container (Zones)
- Solaris Storage
- Sun Server hardware support
If interested, please reply directly to this posting with your resume.
Indeed - 16 months ago
Randstad Holding N.V. is a worldwide temporary employment company specializing in flexible work and human resources (HR) services, with...