Randstad is hiring immediately for our client in Cambridge.
- Responsible for all technical, administrative, and commercial matters as it pertains to the Project related work assigned
- Assist with project estimating, project start-up, contract execution, commercial and administrative activities
- Hiring ASAP
- Permanent, full time position
- $65-70,000 salary (depending on experience)
- 2 weeks holiday
- Vehicle supplied for all required transportation to site
- Performance bonus!!
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Knowledge of the Occupational Health and Safety Act
- Post-secondary diploma or trade equivalent experience
- Ability to read and interpret engineering & shop drawings
- Understanding of project accounting (cost control reporting)
- Ability to issue RFQ's and Purchase Requisitions
- Knowledge with computers (word processing, spreadsheets and scheduling software)
- Ability to lead, motivate, and work effectively in coordinating
- Excellent organization and detail oriented
- Reply directly to this posting with an updated resume
- Come see us at 1315 Bishop Street Unit 160, Cambridge, ON
- Call us at 519-740-6944
Good to know you!
Indeed - 15 months ago
Randstad Holding N.V. is a worldwide temporary employment company specializing in flexible work and human resources (HR) services, with...