Randstad is immediately hiring for a maintenance mechanic in Brampton!
Our client , a leading automotive parts manufacturer, is expanding their maintenance team. They are looking for someone who takes initiative, has pride in their work and a strong mechanical aptitude.
- Maintain, troubleshoot and provide preventative maintenance to all production machinery (mechanical & electrical)
- Conduct start up procedures upon completion of maintenance tasks on machinery
- Support production supervisors, team leads and operators to reach daily targets
- Keep accurate maintenance records/documentation
- Follow all safety procedures in accordance to company policy's
- Use welding techniques to repair equipment
- Work as part of a team to ensure all targets are met
- Minimum 3 years experience in a manufacturing maintenance environment
- Mechanical or Electrical diploma or certificate
- Must be able to weld and know how to troubleshoot/repair welding equipment
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair electrical and mechanical components
- Use of hand tools, power tools and machine shop equipment
Get in touch with Randstad today to apply.
Good to know you.
Randstad Holding N.V. is a worldwide temporary employment company specializing in flexible work and human resources (HR) services, with...