On behalf of our Cambridge client, we are recruiting for a Shipper/Receiver!
What will you be doing?
- Ensure timely and accurately transactions of materials
- Performing routine rack inspections
- Ensure the department provides properly completed BOL’s, Pack Slips, NAFTA, Customs, manifests or any other required documentation for the purposes of shipping product from IST
- Interface with various customs brokers
- Assures that all shipments are properly identified, packaged (palletized, crated, covered) and loaded
- Ensures appropriate records are kept and developing audit records of shipment for completeness that include pictures of loaded freight, copies of returned signed packing slips, copies of complete and thorough BOL and pack lists in the event of a discrepancy with a shipment
- Notifying required personnel in the event of a potential short shipment.
- Coordinate return shipments from vendors and subcontractors to the shop as per job requirements
- Work closely with the quality department for receipt and communication of required documents and certificates on conformance, advising the quality team of outgoing shipments in order to ensure adequate documentation for each shipment is provided at the time of shipment.
- Unloading of all incoming shipments, paperwork verification of said shipments while ensuring that all incoming products are properly identified prior to stock put-aways.
- Ensure all quality and inventory procedures are adhered to, including but limited to performing activities as documented per work instructions, recommending changes to work instructions, process controls and procedures as required
- Maintain any required company records, documents or daily time sheets for employees
- Assure that all product in the warehouse is properly identified as to its status
- Ensure all 5S process are maintained
- Adhere to material flow and inventory control practices at all times
What's in it for you?
Pay Rate of $18/hr
Days! (Monday - Friday 7:00 - 3:30)
Availability to bank vacation pay
Our client offers an excellent work environment and benefits package
Randstad care program (ie. performance recognition, employee BBQ's, etc.)
Work for one of Ontario's top 50 employers
What are we looking for?
- 3-5 years experience in shipping/receiving (experience in a custom fabrication environment would be considered a strong asset)
- Ability to read and interpret complex engineering drawings will be considered an asset
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience in any type of computerized material transaction system will considered a strong asset
- Knowledge of fabrication shop production processes
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Enthusiastic/High Energy/Hard Working/People Person
- Exposure to international shipment environment will considered a strong asset
How To Apply:
- apply directly to this posting by creating a profile online at www.randstad.ca
- email your resume to the link provided
All candidates must provide updated resume and 2 work related references at the time of interview.
Good to know you!
Randstad Holding N.V. is a worldwide temporary employment company specializing in flexible work and human resources (HR) services, with...