Long term Counter Balance/Walkie Positions
Contract to hire!
Randstad is currently seeking Counter Balance/Walkie Operators for our client, a reputable Exel company located in Brampton.
Few quick highlights
- 40 Hour Work Week
- Night shift 10pm - 6am (Monday to Friday)
- NEED to be flexible to train for 12 weeks on either Day or Afternoon shift
- Transit assessable
What will you be doing?
- Operating the forklift to pick orders; load and off load trucks
- Using RF scanner to pick orders;
- Manually building pallets and wrapping skids;
- Material handling when needed
- Lifting up to 50lbs
What's in it for you?
- Long term position; WILL lead to permanent hire for the right candidate!
- Paid training
- Get paid every week!
- $14.00/hr + shift premium - $14.75/hour for nights!
- 4% Vacation pay added to your pay each week
- Free parking
- Team-based environment
What do you need to apply?
- Must be able to provide a valid Counter Balance and Walkie licence
- Must have at least one year experience operating the forklift, some clamp experience would be an asset
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
Don't wait; these positions will not last -apply today!
How to apply?
- reply to this posting or email your resume to Crystal
If you are a current Randstad employee and are interested in this position,CALL NOW!
Good to know you