What would you do with a Warehouse?
Do you have experience running a warehouse with a background in Logistics or 3PL? Are you externally licenses with a Counter Balance Forklift? Would you feel comfortable negotiating rates and taking responsibility of the warehouse?
If this sounds like you, apply today!!
Our reputable Client is looking to add a permanent Warehousing & Logistics Coordinator to their vastly growing Mississauga location! This is a Junior Manager Role where you will be responsible for running the daily processes of the warehouse!
What will you be doing?
- Negotiate rates
- Perform Cycle Counts
- Maximize warehouse space
- Maintain and track Inventory
- Working with a computer
- Create daily shipment schedule and preparing ALL shipments (Packing and Documents)
- Perform quality audits of the products coming in or out (the condition)
- Report Discrepancies to supervisors
- Problem solving
- Make deliveries or pickups with a company vehicle as assigned
- Maintain and complete documentation regarding regulated products and/or hazardous materials
- Maintain knowledge of WHMIS & TDG regulations
- Building vendor relations with shipping companies; should be able to negotiate rates
- Scheduling of freight appointments
- Must be able to operate a Counter Balance (external) to move products in warehouse
- Manually Loading/Unloading of trucks (Hand bombing and forklift)
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary of $32000 - $35000 based on experience
- Amazing Bonus structure
- Work with a company that will allow for you to contribute your ideas in assisting to generate revenue for a growing family owned company
- Primarily day shifts, but must be open to overtime during busy periods
- Lunch room
- A chance to become a part of a friendly and dynamic work environment
- Opportunity for advancement within a growing company (this is a Junior Management Role)
- Christmas to New Years, the company will be closed
- Annual salary review
- 2 Weeks vacation once completed their 3 months probationary period
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate, they are looking for the missing link in their team who can bring with them Logistics connections to help them generate revenue and GROW the business! Must have External Counter Balance Forklift License as well.
What are we looking for?
- 3-5 Years of Logistic Coordination EXPERIENCE IS AN ABSOLUTE MUST!!!!!
- DETAIL ORIENTED!!!!
- Seasoned with 3PL/ Logistics/ Warehouse Management/ Negotiating Rates
- Reliable & Responsible (Will be maintaining the the warehouse on their own; not supervising a team)
- Computer literate (Microsoft based)
- SAP/ RF scanner
- Multi-tasking ability
- Needs little or NO supervision (They are willing to train on their systems, but need to be experienced)
- Great communication
- External Counter Balance Forklift License
- Accountability and Dependability
- Time Management
- Problem Solving
- Quality Orientation
- Ability to work overtime during perk seasons
- Daily warehouse housekeeping (brooms/ mops/ shovels/ floor polisher/ snow blower)
There are 5 easy ways to apply:
- Call Binita at (905) 795-1146 or (905)795-0044
- Send your resume by fax to (905)795-0045
- Stop by the Branch at 6345 Dixie Road in Mississauga #6
- Apply directly to this posting or online through www.randstad.ca
When applying, please ensure you have an updated resume, 2 supervisor references, and 2 pieces of ID.
If you have already met with a Randstad consultant and are interested in this position please call Binita at 905-795-0044
Please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
good to know you