40 hours per week
Salary: 40K - 45K
Our client in the decor industry is looking for a technician to join there team! If you are looking for growth within the position, stability and a dynamic environment, then look no further. This position is ideal for you!
Company- Great stability, potential for growth, dynamic company to work for!!!!
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in month end closing and produce the financial statements;
- Perform detailed analysis of financial statements, including discussions on various issues;
- Prepare and review month-end reconciliations;
- Perform the preparation of government remittances;
- Perform all required financial analysis;
- Plan and participate in the audit of year-end;
- Assist in the preparation and distribution of budgets and financial planning;
- Ensure the validity, accuracy and integrity of financial reporting;
- Maintain financial reporting structures in the accounting information system;
- Implementation of internal controls and policies and procedures
- DEC or DEPin accounting
- Accounting knowledge 3-5 years of experience
- Good analytical and problem solving skills in regards to complex issues
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Professional and customer service driven with good communication skills
- Strong teamwork and excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge of MS office in a Windows environment
- Bilingual: English and French
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your updated cv.
Call Nadia or Lisa right away at 514.620.4664